Wondering how to select your preferred scope in the Arena? It is a little tricky but I assure you have come to the right place. Let’s find out how you can get this done.
Apex Legends – How to Select Weapon Scope in Arena? | Season 9 Guide
Weapons in Apex Legends can be used with different types of scopes which could help you with your play style. A zoomed-in scope would obviously be more useful than the default scope at long range. On top of that, some users are just comfortable with a particular scope. Let’s call it visual comfort. So how do you select these scopes in the new Season 9 Arena Mode?
It is very simple. We all know that you can upgrade weapons with extra cash. The scope of the weapon gets upgraded as well. To choose a scope of your choice you would need to follow these steps:
- Buy the weapon you want to use.
- After that middle click on the weapon. This will give you a list of scopes to choose from. Just click on the scope you wish to use.
- Remember if you have the Blue upgrade you can only choose from Blue scopes or the previous (level 1) default ones which you had in the beginning. So basically you can choose scopes from your current level and levels below that. You cannot select a scope higher than your current weapon level.
- If you do not like the scope you can change it again by using the same method.
- You do not need money to get a scope. You only need money to upgrade your weapon to the next level.
There you go, pretty simple isn’t it? Now you can select whichever scope you want in the Arena mode. I hope this guide has been useful. Please let us know and also share your thoughts. Enjoy the game.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.
3 thoughts on “Apex Legends – How to Select Weapon Scope in Arena ? | Season 9 Guide”
What middle button? The start and select button I tried both it doesnt work
While you were still in the gun selection screen press and hold the triangle button, and this will allow you to slope be available site options for your weapon
does anybody know if you can rebind this because my scroll button does not work