Wondering how to sign up for Babylon’s Fall Closed Beta Test? We have a proper guide that would allow you to get yourself signed up quickly for the test.
Babylon’s Fall – How to Register for Closed Beta Test | Sign up details
Revealed at the Square Enix presentation in E3 2021, Babylon’s Fall could easily become a great success. We all love action RPG games, don’t we? Babylon’s Fall brings exactly that to us, only making it a lot better since it will be multiplayer. We have seen the gameplay trailer for E3 2021 and I guess we are all quite interested in getting a chance to participate in the beta test.
What do you need to participate?
First things first, we need to quickly check if we are eligible for participation. These are the requirements in order to participate.
- You must be at least 17 years of age.
- Must have a Square Enix account.
Regions preferred are :
- NA Server: United States, Canada, Brazil
EU Server: England, France, Germany
JP Server: Japan
- However, if you are not from these regions, you would not probably have the best online experience.
- Your Server will be automatically selected based on the country you select.
- Platforms available would be Steam(PC), PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
Date for the Closed Beta Test, and when do registrations begin?
Registrations are Open. So you can actually go ahead and register yourself for the test.
The deadline for the application would be 5th July 2021 at 7:59 AM (PDT).
As for the date of the Closed Beta Test, this is what we know so far :
There will be 3 phases for the Beta Test :
Phase 1 :
- Starts late July.
- Only for Steam users
Phase 2 :
- Not yet known
- For Steam/ PS4 users
Phase 3 :
- Not yet known
- For Steam/PS4 and PS5 users
How do we Sign up?
Signing up for the Closed Beta test is not as hard as it sounds. It’s pretty simple really. This is what you have to do :
- Visit the Official website for Babylon’s Fall —–> click here
- Then scroll down. At the bottom of the page, you will be able to see this “Closed Beta Registration”
- Underneath that, you will be able to see “Login to your Square Enix account”. Click on that
- If you already have a Square Enix account, then just put the email ID linked with it and the password to log in.
- If you do not have one, you need to create one.
- Remember to choose your country correctly because you will not be able to change it.
- Once you have logged in with your Square Enix account, you will have to go through a questionnaire for applicants.
- A set of questions will be presented to you like the times when you will be able to play the game. Or what hardware do you use? Have you ever participated in a Beta Test before? etc.
- Once you answer all of them, you have to select Send and you will be enrolled.
Once you have enrolled yourself, you need to wait for an email from Square Enix. If you are selected, you will be able to play the Closed Beta version of the game and give your feedback accordingly to help the developers make the game better.
There you go, I hope this guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comment section and also share your thought on this game. Thank you.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.