Wondering what could be the best graphics settings for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt ? You are at the right place . Lets find out .
Bloodhunt – Best Graphics settings to reduce lag and stuttering
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt is a game that comes with a very unique concept. Players control vampires who try to survive a Battle Royal set in the streets of Prague. You can play with friends as well. The game is in the Early Access phase . Its free to play and available to all as of now.
The game plays really well with absolutely no optimization issues so far. No unnecessary frame drops or stuttering. People with beast PCs would probably run the game over a 100 FPS all the time . What about the ones with average setup like me? I do not own an immensely powerful rig because I know all the games would run absolutely smooth. There would be no chance for me to understand how the average hardware would behave to certain games. More over that would not be the benchmark test you would probably be looking for.
Lets be honest here, people with super PCs would hardly check benchmarking for games. It the ones in the medium range who would actually bother to check. Look at the Steam Hardware Survey for August 2021. You can easily see that most of the users won medium range hardware.
Graphics settings for Bloodhunt :
This is the graphics settings I personally use :
- Display Mode : Fullscreen (Windowed and Borderless would reduce performance)
- Resolution : Native (Your default monitor resolution. For me its 1920×1080)
- Enable Vsync : Off
- Frame Rate Limit : 120
- Frame Rate Smoothening : Off
- Use DX 12 : Off (DX 11 gave smoother gameplay)
- Resolution Scale : 95 (Reducing more could make the game look very blurry)
- AMD FSR 1.0 : Ultra Quality (Ultra Quality gave me a decent FPS Boost along with decent visuals. Would recommend not to use the others. You can turn it off if you want to as well.)
- View Distance : High
- Material Quality : Low (Would not matter much when it comes to game play as long as you can see the objects)
- Texture Quality: Medium (Medium seems perfect for me. Going beyond will reduce FPS drastically )
- Texture Filtering : 4x
- Effects : Low ( The game has dark ambience to begin with. Effects should not matter that much)
- Foliage : Low (If you are focused on the battle royal denser and more detailed foliage would only let you down. It does not really matter to be honest)
- Lighting quality : Medium
- Volumetric Fog Quality : Off (Just another obstruction to visibility)
- Ambient Occlusion : On
- Screen Space Reflection : Off
- Shadow Quality : Medium (Going higher would take away a lot of performance)
- Anti Aliasing : FXAA
- Subsurface Scattering: Off
- Motion Blur : Off (I personally feel dizzy with this set to On )
- Chromatic Aberration: Off
- Film Grain: Off
- Bloom: Off
- Lens Flare: On
- Light shafts: On
My Specs :
- CPU : Intel i5 10400f
- GPU : Zotac RTX 2060
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 3200mhz
- Monitor Resolution: 1920×1080
- Graphics Driver: Nvidia Game Ready Driver v471.96
Bloodhunt Performance :
|Minimum FPS||Average FPS||Maximum FPS|
There you go, this is the graphics settings I use that gives me decent visuals as well as decent performance. I guess the performance is decent considering the fact its an online Battle Royale. Performance is mainly what we are looking for here. We wont even get enough time to admire the graphical depth of the game.
If the guide was helpful do let us know in the comment section below. Enjoy the game.