Looking for the Best Controller Settings For Call of Duty MW 2 to Improve your Aim?
Well, you have come to the right place. This guide will help you with the best Controller Settings for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
COD Modern Warfare 2 Best Controller Settings
The COD MW 2 Beta is currently underway for Console users at the moment. The game is pretty well received so far. It is such an improvement over the previous title in almost every aspect.
The shooting is on point, it feels heavy and tight, and the sound effects are incredible. But the best thing about the game so far would be the visuals. The graphics are out of this world.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is just not a game you could just install and start playing. Of course, you can but it is not going to be effective. You would be struggling with your aim and the experience would not be pleasant for you.
The game features very detailed settings just for your controller so that you can have the best experience suited to your playstyle. In this guide, we are going to discuss the best controller settings you can have for COD MW 2.
Controller Settings to get the Best Aim in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 :
Setting > Controller :
- Button Layout Preset: Default/Tactical (I would prefer Tactical as it lets me slide easily)
- Flip L1/L2 and R1/R2: Off
- Stick Layout: Default
- Controller Vibration: Off
- Trigger Effect: Off
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6 (lower you go more precise your aim, however, it will be difficult to look around with very low sensitivity. Sensitivity too high would ruin your aim. Keep it at the sweet spot. You need to figure this out yourself )
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier: 0.90
- Sensitivity Multiplier: Do not change the value for any options. Keep them as they are.
- Vertical Aim Axis: Do not have to change anything under this option.
- Aim down Sight Behavior: Hold
- Automatic Sprint: Automatic Tactical Sprint.
- Equipment Behavior: Hold.
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS + Melee.
- Interact/ Reload Behavior: Tap to Reload.
- Armor Plate Behavior: Apply All (Warzone only)
- Target Aim Assist: On
- Aim Assist Type: Precision. (if you are new, then use Precision or Black Ops. If you are a good player use Default.)
- Aim Response Curve: Standard
- ADS Sense Multiplier: 1.0
- ADS Sensitivity Transition Timing: Instant
- Custom Sensitivity per zoom: Off
- Inputs Deadzone: Leave every option on Default values.
- Sprint Tactical Behavior: Toggle
- Automatic Move Forward: Off
- Tactical Sprint Behavior: Double Tap
- Ground Mantle: On
- Automatic Airborne Mantle: Partial.
- Automatic Ground Mantle: Off
- Invert Slide and Dive Behavior: Standard
- Plunging Underwater: Movement
- Parachute Auto Deploy: Off
- Sprinting Door bash: On
- ADS Stick Swap: Off
- ADS Interruption Behavior: Interrupt.
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit: On
- Weapon Mount Exit Delay: Short
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch: On
- Quick C4 Detonation: On
- Vehicle Camera Recenter: Short Delay
- Camera Initial Position: Free Look
- Scoreboard Behavior: Hold
- Ping Wheel Delay: Moderate
- Double Tap Danger Ping Delay: Moderate
That is all that you need to know about the best Controller Settings for COD MW 2. Feel free to change the settings according to what makes you feel comfortable. If you are new and just looking for a pretty decent setup then go ahead and use the one I have shown.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also, keep following FPS Index for more COD Modern Warfare 2 guides.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.