Looking for the best attachments to use for the Lachmann Sub MP5 SMG in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?
Well, this guide will help you with the best build or class setup for the Lachmann Sub SMG so that you could easily take down all enemies.
COD Modern Warfare 2 Lachmann Sub Best Build or Loadout
We are currently on the Modern Warfare 2 Beta and I am loving this game already. Even though this is not the final version of the game but I still feel so good about the game. The shooting feels tight, the graphics are amazing and so are the sound effects.
Since we are currently in the Beta version of the game it is normal that we would be having only a few weapons to test like the M4. However, you could still manage to unlock the Lachmann-556 rifle through a glitch you might say.
Click here to know how you could unlock the Lachmann Sub SMG and the Lachmann 556 Rifle n Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
Best Attachments or Class Setup for Lachmann Sub SMG in Call Of Duty MW 2 :
The Lachmann Sub is like the MP5 from the previous games. It looks and feels the same. SMGs have always been super powerful in COD games and the MP5 was my favorite weapon in Cold War. So for all you MP5 lovers out there, this is the weapon you are looking for.
- Barrel: F Tac M-Sub 12″ (+ Damage Range + Recoil Control + Bullet Velocity+ Hip Fire Accuracy – Hip Recoil Control – Aim down Sights – Movement speed)
- Muzzle: Lockshot KT85 (+ Horizontal recoil control + vertical recoil control – Aiming Stability – Aim down sight speed)
- Underbarrel: Lockgrip Precision 40 (+ Hip Fire Accuracy + Gun Kick Control + Aim Walking Steadiness – Aim down sight speed)
- Ammunition: 9mm Hollow Point (+ Crippling Power – Bullet Velocity – Bullet Penetration)
- Stock: No Stock (+ Movement speed + aim down sight speed + Sprint to fire + Hip recoil control – Aiming Stability – Aiming Recoil control)
- Optic is optional. Depends on personal preference.
If you are in the Beta Phase of the game then do not remove the Deadeye Perk Package which has Overkill as a base perk. Basically, you need the Overkill perk to use this weapon. You can check out the guide we mentioned above to know what I am talking about.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also, keep following FPS Index for more COD Modern Warfare 2 guides.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.