Here is a quick guide that would help you make the best Victus XMR class setup in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
COD MW 2- Victus XMR Sniper Best Loadout Attachments
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Season 1 looks pretty good. The new weapons that we get are really nice. I love sniping in COD games and I would say this is the best year for anyone who loves sniping.
I remember how back in Black Ops Cold War, sniping used to be pretty bad. Most of the time it would not one-shot an enemy. And if it didn’t, you were most probably going to die unless you took out your secondary and finished off your target.
This is exactly why I stayed away from snipers. Even though I had all diamond snipers, I preferred to use Rifles and SMGs instead. However, this year in Modern Warfare 2, sniping feels a lot different.
You get so many one-shot kills that at times it does not even look fair. Of course, you need to be very precise with your flicks and quick scopes to consistently take down targets but with a little practice, I believe anyone could do that.
The Best Class Setup for the New Sniper Victus XMR:
The Victus XMR is a pretty good sniper indeed. You unlock this sniper in sector A7, as you advance in the Battle Pass. Not the best Aim Down Sight Speed but you can definitely improve that with the right attachments.
The main thing people normally focus on when it comes to snipers is the ADS speed. The faster you scope on a target, the faster you kill. In fact, a high ADS speed will also help you get out of tricky situations where you missed a shot on a target close to you.
Here is the best build or loadout for the Victus XMR:
- Barrel: Mack 8 21.5 Short (+Aim Down Sight Speed +Hip Recoil Control -Damage Range -Hip Fire Accuracy -Bullet Velocity)
- Laser: 1 MW Quick Fire Laser (+Aim Down Sight Speed) or you can try the VLK LZR 7 MW (+Aiming Stability +Aim Down Sight Speed +Sprint to Fire Speed -Laser Visible in Ads). Actually, a single stat boost means you get a better ADS speed with the Quick Fire Laser than the VLK LZR.
- Optic: BP740 Hybrid (+Dual Optics Toggle +5.5x Magnification +Aim Walking Movement Speed +Aim Down Sight Speed -Very Small Sniper Glint). I do not like the default optic. The reason is that I play very aggressively with a sniper. I run around the map sniping anyone I see. The range does not matter to me. I do not like Passive Sniping. This is why I use this dual-scoped optic. It does not have a very high zoom which allows me to see more of the map in front of me. You could say it increases my Field of View while scoping. On top of that, the lesser the scope magnification, the faster your ADS speed.
- Stock: XRK Rise 50 (+Crouch Movement Speed +Sprint Speed +Aim Down Sight Speed)
I am not using any 5th attachment as it would only make the gun worse. This is the best Class Setup that you could use for the Victus XMR in COD MW2. If the weapon is on Max Level then make sure you tune the attachments.
Tuning for Victus XMR:
- Mack 8 21.5 Short- Tune for Recoil Steadiness and Aim Down Sight Speed.
- Optic: BP740 Hybrid- Tune for Aim Down Sight Speed only.
- XRK Rise 5- Tune for Aim Down Sight Speed and Aiming Idle Stability.
There you go, that is the best class setup or loadout for the new Victus XMR sniper rifle in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments below. Also, follow FPS Index for more COD MW 2 guides.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.