Desperados 3 has been finally released for all major gaming platforms. The game managed to bag good enough reviews but some of the users have experienced lag issues . Just a few steps which is needed to get the game run smooth again.
Desperados 3 Lag and Stutter Fix
1) System Requirements
Lets go through the basics . The first thing which we need to check is the system requirements for this game . Anything lower than the minimum requirements could lead to stutter and lag issues. In that case we have no other option but to upgrade hardware :
Minimum requirements :
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- CPU: 3.0 GHz Dual Core (Intel i3-530 / AMD Athlon II X3 460)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 560 / Radeon HD 5850, 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB space
2) Updated drivers
Once we have the requirements met we need to check if we have the latest graphics drivers or not.
The drivers must be updated in order to fix any lag or stutter in game.
3) Verifying game files
For Steam users :
- Right click on the game under Library
- Click on properties
- Select Local Files
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
For Epic Game users :
- Click on Library and select the game
- Click on the ” … ” (triple dot) icon and select Verify
4) Graphics settings
Tweaking the in-game graphics settings will also help in fixing lag :
- Shadows can be turned Off or put to Low
- Shadow Distance can be set to Low
- If in case the game lags still try setting the Texture Resolution to Half
- For V-Sync you can select Don’t Sync
Even though the game normally runs smooth but still if you experience any sort of lag or stutter just follow the steps mentioned above and I am sure that will help.