This guide will help you unlock 60 FPS for Diablo Immortal on you mobile devices
Diablo Immortal : How to Get 60 FPS on Android IOS Mobile
It has been almost over 20 years since my first ever Diablo game and trust me I had become a fan of the franchise since then. I have played every single Diablo game since then and I enjoyed every bit of it.
The fact that the game is now launched on mobile devices as well as PC is a huge leap towards expanding the franchise to more users. Comparing both version would not be fair since PC will definitely outclass the mobile devices. However the concept of playing Diablo on my mobile anywhere I want to is what makes it so special.
Users on PC will be capable of running the game on 60 FPS which is however not the case for mobile devices. They are locked down to 30 FPS only na dyou must be wondering how you can actually crank it up.
How to Unlock or Enable 60 FPS in Diablo Immortal :
Let me firstly give you a fair bit of warning. If your mobile is not strong enough you might get performance issue with the game including crashes. If that be the case you may have to reset Diablo Immortal from your mobile App Settings. So make sure your device can handle the game running at 60 FPS.
Here is how you can get 60 FPS :
- On the top left corner of the screen you would get a 3 bar/dash option icon.
- This opens up a list of options for you. You would have to select Settings which would look like a wheel.
- Once you are there you need to go to Graphics
- Go to Frame Rate and select 60 .
- You might want to select Medium for Resolution in case you are selecting 60 FPS for frame rate.
- Go back to the game and you are good to go. Now you can enjoy the game in 60 FPS.
I hope this guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below.