This guide will help you increase the Combat Rating in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal – How to Increase Combat Rating
I had always been a fan of the Diablo games. Played each one of them with Diablo 2 being my all-time favorite.
Diablo Immortal takes place between Diablo 2 and 3. The game is released not only for PC but also for Android and IOS devices. Yes, one of the best decisions the franchise has taken so far. People can now keep grinding even when they are not in front of their PCs.
Diablo runs on a concept where you take on hordes of enemies alone with your powers and combat skill. Therefore it is absolutely essential for you to get maximum damage on attacks and resistance for surviving blows as well.
This brings us to the Combat Rating of Diablo Immortal. It can attribute determine how heavy your blows will be and how thick your skin is going to be. So in simple words, the higher the combat rating the lower would be the damage you take from enemies and the higher will be the damage on your attacks.
How to get a higher Combat rating in Diablo Immortal?
Since we all need higher combat ratings have decided to put together a few points that would help you get it.
- Upgrading Gear Ranks is crucial when it comes to Combat Rating. Improving the stats on your gear will eventually result in a higher Combat Rating.
- Upgrading Legendary Gears gives you bonus attributes in some specific ranks. Consider yourself lucky if you get an upgrade to Combat Rating.
- Try to use gears that increase your Intelligence, Fortitude, Willpower, Strength, and Vitality. These are key attributes in getting a higher Combat Rating.
- Upgrading Helliquary gives a permanent boost to your Combat Rating.
- Lastly, you have Legendary Gems which provide unique boosts to your gears which indirectly boosts your Combat Rating.
That is all you need to know about how you can easily get a higher combat rating in Diablo Immortal.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also, keep following FPS Index for more guides on Diablo Immortal.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.