Fall Guys lets you a battle royal like no other . But this time there wont be any guns and ofcourse no killing. You have to make your way through bizarre traps and obstacle courses until all but 1 is eliminated . A very fun and unique approach to a massive online multiplayer. However since the game can involve upto 60 members there could be issues with lag and fps drops at times. So how do we get them fixed ? Lets find out
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Lag/ FPS Drop/ Stuttering Fix
System Requirements :
Make sure you meet atleast the minimum requirements for this game. If not then the best option for you is to get a hardware upgrade.
- OS: Windows 10 64bit only
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Update the drivers :
If you already meet the requirements you need to ensure you have updated GPU Drivers . Get you GPU Drivers updated from here :
Adjusting Priority :
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del from you keyboard and select Task Manager
- Go to the Details tab
- Right Click on Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.exe
- Select Set Priority and then select High.
Verify Steam Files :
This has fixed the issue for most of the people . Simply follow these steps
- Open Steam and select Library
- Right Click on Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and select Properties
- Then go to Local Files tab
- Click on Verify Integrity Of Game Files. Wait for a while and the re launch the game.
Adjust NVIDIA Settings :
If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, you can tweak your settings to improve performance :
- Right-Click on your desktop and open the NVIDIA Control Panel
- Click Manage 3D settings.
- Select Program Settings and find Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout on the list.
- Set Preferred refresh rate to “Highest available”.
- Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- Set Threaded optimization to ON.
- Set Power Management Mode to “Prefer maximum performance”.
- Set Vertical sync to OFF.
- Click Apply and close the control panel.
That should fix the lag for now. If the issue persists then probably it could be an problem from the developers side which they might fix with a patch .