Edinson Cavani had always been one of my personal favorite strikers. The man knows how to be at the right place at the right time. Good to see EA bring on a flashback card for Cavani. Looks pretty nice statistically. If you are confused whether he is worth the unlock or not then you have come to the right place .
FIFA 21 – Cavani Flashback SBC Review | Is he Worth It?
Lets take a look at this card. he stand pretty tall at 6’1″ with High/ High Work Rate. He has a 3 star skill moves and a 4 star weak foot.
SBC Price :
- PS4- 358,000
- Xbox- 337,000
- PC- 405,000
Ofcourse you can reduce the price of the SBC with existing SBC fodder in your club.
- Amazing finishing. If he shoots he scores.
- Like I said he is always at the right place at the right time. Very good attack positioning
- Very strong physically and can win headers easily
- Feels slow at times.
- Dribbling could have been better
- Pretty average passing
Chem Style :
- I would say Engine should be the one for this guy. He already has great base card stats for shooting and engine would also boost his passing and dibbling along with pace.
- Hunter or Catalyst could be the second option to boost his pace along with shooting or passing.
Final Verdict – Is he Worth it ?
The card is currently doing great for me in game. Although he isn’t like the typical pacey strikers you would want to use. He is more of a target man. He can shield the ball and you just need to create a little angle so that you can shoot as soon as possible with him. With that being said lets talk about if he is actually worth it or not. For me, he fits into my team since he gives me a green link to Rashford. But, for the amount of coins you need to spend for this SBC , I would not say he is worth it . If you can do this SBC within 150-200k or less and he fits into your team then go for it. Or else just don’t bother since there might be a promo around the corner.