This young Brazilian Future Stars card looks amazing on paper. And guess what, it is for free. However, you just need to complete a few objectives in order to get that card. Here is how you can do it.
FIFA 21 – How to do Reinier Future Stars Objectives | FUT Future Stars Academy
Now in order to do the Reinier card you need to get access to Managerial Masterpiece
If you are wondering how to do that then just click here to understand how you need to set up your team for a managerial masterpiece.
Let’s take a look at the objectives required for this card :
- A Future Star: Just score 4 goals with any forward (ST, CF, LW, RW, RF, LF). Just that the card needs to have a forward position modifier. The example I cam score with Kante and it will count only if he is a CF or a ST on his card and not the position in-game. You can do it in any game mode. This gives us the 78-rated Reinier card
- A boy from Brasilia: Score 3 goals with the 78-rated Reinier card in any mode
- Forward with Flamengo: Assist 2 goals with the same 78-rated Reinier card in any mode
- A Promising Start: You need to score with the 78-rated Reinier card in 4 separate matches in any mode. The win is not necessary. This will give us the 82-rated Reinier Card
- Futsal Fundamentals: Now using the new 82-rated Reinier card you need to assist 3 goals using only through balls in any game mode.
- Crafting in Castilla: Assist a total of 4 goals with the 82-rated Reinier card in the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode. Win not necessary
- Climbing the Ranks: Score with the 82-rated Reinier card in 6 separate matches in the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode. Win is not necessary. This gives you the 85-rated Reinier Card.
- Westfalenstadion Wins: Score in 6 separate games with the 85-rated Reinier card in the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode. The win is necessary for all 6 games.
- The Finer Points: Score a total of 6 goals coming from Finesse shots with the 85-rated Reinier card in the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode. Win not necessary
- Double Delight: Score 2 goals (Brace) in one game for 3 separate games with the 85-rated Reinier in the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode. Win is not necessary. Make sure you score only 2 goals. Scoring a hat trick (3 goals) or more will not count.
- Rise of the Reinier: Score in 16 separate matches with the 85-rated Reinier in the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode. Wins are not necessary.
- Consistent Performer: Play any of the Reinier Future Stars cards in your Starting lineup or starting eleven for 25 games. Wins are not necessary.
The objectives are quite a lot, to be honest but the card looks very decent and I guess it should be worth it. Now it should be easier for you to understand how to complete all the objectives for the Reinier Future Stars card. I hope this guide was helpful. Enjoy the game
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.