It seems like Sinkgraven could possibly be yet another amazing fullback from the Netherlands. If you are looking for a link to Robben and do not have the coins or fodder to complete Klaiber, then you can try using this guy as a RB on 7 chem. He has an amazing pace and he is free. So let’s see how we can do the objectives for this card.
FIFA 21 – How to do Sinkgraven Objectives Quickly | Managerial Masterpiece
In order to do the Sinkgraven Objectives we need to know how to enter the Managerial Masterpiece friendlies :
To understand how to get the objectives for Managerial Masterpiece, click here :
This is the best team you can use in Managerial Masterpiece For the Sinkgraven Objectives :
How to do Sinkgraven Objectives :
- Win 15 matches in total with only Bundesliga players in your starting 11.
- Score 30 goals in total using Bundesliga players only.
- Assist 20 goals in total using Bundesliga players only.
- Assist with a cross in 4 separate matches using Bundesliga players only. This means if you make 2 or more crosses in one game it will only be counted as 1 since you have to do this in 4 separate games. Try grounded crosses or cross in a 2 v 1 situation with the opponent’s keeper.
- Score Finese Goals in 6 separate matches. Again this means that we have to do it in 6 different matches. Scoring more than 1 in one match would count only as 1. Your Kramaric to shoot those finesse shots since he has really good shooting.
There you go. Just get these simple objectives done and the Sinkgraven card would be yours. It is a little time-consuming but definitely worth it. Enjoy the game.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.