Messi deserved his POTM card. And as we suspected the SBC is insanely expensive. Now, doing this SBC could be a gamble. If you want to know if he is worth it then you have come to the right place.
FIFA 21- Messi POTM (CF, 96) SBC Review | Is he Worth it?
So, we are looking at a card here that is 5’7″ tall with Medium/Low work rates. He has 4-star skill moves and a 4-star weak foot. Let’s take a look at his stats :
Price of SBC :
- PS4 – 2,053,000 coins
- Xbox – 1,827,200 coins
- PC – 2,411,750 coins
You can obviously reduce the cost of the SBC with your existing fodder.
- One of the best Offensive AI . he moves all over the pitch looking for pockets of space. He will be always available to receive a pass
- Best passing in the game hands down.
- Shooting is out of the world. Best Finesse shots in the game
- Very quick off the mark
- Best dribbling in the game.
- Poor Stamina does not allow him to last for 90 mins. If you play him CAM he will be drained out by 65th minute.
- His strength on and off the ball is not that good.
- May at times lose long sprints due to low overall sprint speed.
Chem Style :
- Hunter is what I would use on him to get the maximum pace out of this card.
- Hawk is also another good choice for maximum shot power and a bit of physical.
Final Verdict :
The card is absolutely an endgame. If you already own the TOTY Messi card then you would not need this. But in case you want a Messi who is CF and almost equally end game as the TOTY card then this card will be the one for you. Now the question here is – Is he worth the 2m coins? Honestly, if you are looking at a card for being an endgame, he is worth it. But, I would probably end up losing every fodder I have and I would have to buy more players. In short, giving away 2m worth of coins and fodder for someone Untradeable will be a big no for me.
What if I want to change my team, or what if I pack someone better, or what if he just doesn’t work for me? With all these questions in mind, I would probably have to let this one go and maybe save up for TOTY Messi. But again if you can do this card for like a million coins or less only then this should be a must-do SBC for you. I hope this article has been helpful. Now you know whether you have to do the SBC or just let it go. Enjoy the game.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.