FIFA 21 Pro Clubs is a very unique game mode where you build a single player. Unlike co-op , Pro Clubs lets you control 1 player the entire match. You can obviously play with friends upto 5 a side . You can set attributes and build you player the way you like. You can make him a classic no. 10 or you can make him a poacher or a fox in the box like Aguero.
FIFA 21 – Pro Clubs Not Connecting How to Fix
This year it seems like FIFA has a lot of connection issues. There were random disconnections in the co- op modes and now we find Pro Clubs having similar issues too. It would not let you get connected to your opponent. The connection gets lost and we have to search over and over again. So how to do we fix it ?
Is There a FIX ?
Apparently not, for it seems like. There is no official fix till now. Perhaps our best bet is to wait for a patch but until then we can surely try out something that might be useful. You can try these simple steps and see if it works out for you :
- Start Origin
- On the left side panel select My Game Library
- Select FIFA 21
- Right Click on FIFA 21 and Click on Repair
If you are using the steam version of the game then follow these steps :
- Start Steam Client
- On top select Library and click Home
- From the panel on the left side select FIFA 21
- Right click on the game and select Properties
- The click on Local Files tab
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
This will take a while depending on the size of the game. Basically the game files will be verified and any missing or corrupted game files will be downloaded .
- You can also try restarting your router . Make sure you keep it off for like a minute before you restart.
Hopefully these steps might just help you out . If not then you definitely have to wait for a patch fix. EA is never late when it comes to patches and fixes. Hopefully it will be out soon .