We got another showdown card and this time it is James Milner from Liverpool. The card looks good stat wise and performs well in game too. But we also have a Scott McTominay SBC which is another showdown card and he looks terrific as well. Both of them from premier league though. Now if you are confused about whether you should spend like 200k coins just to do this Milner card or not , then you have come to the right place.
FIFA 21 – Should you do James Milner SBC ?
Lets check out the Pros and Cons of doing this card okay :
- The looks good stats wise . Pretty nice for a center mid.
- Liverpool and England , which means green links to Bobby Firminho , Salah or Mane , Rashford , Gomez or Van Djik.
- Good in game strength
- Decent passing
- Lacks pace. Very slow at this point in the game.
- Poor shooting and dribbling
- Average Defending
- Below average in game performance
- Even after a stat boost I do not see it making a huge difference.
- Little expensive (over 200k) .
Hopefully this paints a clearer picture for you guys now . Milner is okay but I would personally go for McTominay over Milner mainly because he is taller , stronger and much strong defensively. He is even cheaper (around 180k). Now it obviously depends on how you want to build your team . If I had to choose one out of the two CMs from Premier League , I would go for McTominay. You can definitely go for both but Milner , according to me would just be a waste of coins . He is good overall but he does not have that one side of his game in which he excels in .