Wondering what custom tactics Anders Vejrgang could be using this year ? You are here at the right place.
FIFA 22 – ANDERS VEJRGANG Custom Tactics 442 for FUT Champs
The 14-year-old is back again stronger than before. He is already 40-0 in FUT Champs. Will he be able to beat his last year’s record? Well, we hope he does. His understanding of the game, the tactics, and the meta are simply out of this world. He didn’t really have a bad game this year and let’s hope he can carry on with the unbeaten streak again.
I have analyzed a lot of his videos this year. To be honest understanding his tactics was very difficult. He probably uses 2 or more tactics that are for sure. However, I did see him play the 4-4-2 again like last year. This is what I feel he uses in-game :
Custom Tactics :
- The defensive Style would be Balanced. However, I think he changes it to Pressure on Heavy Touch when he feels breaking the opponent’s defense could be tough and that he needs to maintain the pressure to get that lead.
- Width and Depth would probably be at 46 and 50 each
- Offense Build-Up Play would be Fast Build-Up. I am absolutely sure about this one. The way his players start moving forward from defense is amazing especially since the players that he uses have really attack positioning.
- Chance Creation would be Balanced. I would see him making most of his chances rather than his players making those risky runs.
- The width should be 55
- Players in Box should be at 6 bars
- Corners and Free Kicks are 2 each
Player Instructions :
Without the right player instructions, it would be impossible to replicate the tactics that he uses in-game. His players keep moving and keep taking those runs. This is what I feel could be the closest replica of his player instructions :
- Back 4 on Stay Back While Attacking
- More offensive CM on Get Forward and Cover Wing
- More Defensive CM on Stay Back While Attacking, Cover Center, and Stay on the Edge of the Box
- LM and RM on Come Back on Defense, Get In Behind, and Get Into the Box for Crosses. I have seen his Left and Right Mids literally move back to help out in defense.
- One Striker on Balanced and Stay Central and the other one on Stay Forward, Stay Central, and Get In Behind. He uses Pele and R9 where Pele has better passing so he would be on Balanced and would be receiving the ball all the time. Meanwhile, R9 would make those runs giving Pele a lot of space and his entire midfield (CM, LM RM ) would move up the pitch due to Fast Build Up
To be honest, after I applied these tactics my players would move all over the pitch and would always make those runs. The biggest mistake we do is to have Fast Build Up along with Forward Runs or Direct Passing. This gives us very less options to pass to. All the players keep running forward until they go offside. We need the team to get up the pitch quickly and then adjust runs accordingly. This is basically what Anders’s team does. The team moves forward quickly and then takes positions according to the spaces they get. This gives him the best build-up play in offense.
For defense, Anders is a risk taker. He would charge with his CBs and get the ball no matter how good the opponent is. Actually, that is not the ideal method for defending but it works for him. I would recommend sticking to your defending style since defending is pretty hard this year. Too many risks would open up spaces leaving your opponent with just the keeper to beat.
Well, I hope these tactics work well for you. It certainly did for me and this is how I personally feel Anders Vejrgang sets up his game. Do let us know in the comment section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.