This guide will show you the fastest way to complete the new Adidas Numbers Up Steven Bergwijn Objectives under the FUT Friendly Mode Numbers Up.
FIFA 22 – Fastest Way to do Bergwijn Objectives in FUT Friendly Numbers Up
We finally have the new promo Adidas Numbers Up and trust me the cards look outstanding. The fact that one of the stats on the cards as chosen by EA will be going up until it reaches 99 is actually making this the best promo so far.
We have a free objective card as always. Numbers up Steven Bergwijn looks great on the card. The two-star weak foot could be a letdown for sure however he is decent on the other stats to make up for it. At the end of the day, he is a free card we cannot really complain much here. Just a bit of grinding and he is all yours.
How to Complete Adidas Numbers Up Bergwijn Objectives in 5 games only :
This time EA has made the objectives very weird, to be honest. If you do not get it you might have to grind thrice as much. Fortunately, I am here to get all your confusion away. The best thing about the Objective would be the FUT Friendly mode: Numbers up. This is what you require to enter this mode
- You cannot use more than 1 Loan card in your squad which includes the bench. You can play without one but not more than one.
- It is a Max Chemistry mode so you do not have to think much about having the right players in the right position. You will automatically get 100 chemistry once you hit Advance.
The Begwijn Objectives however are a bit tricky. EA played it differently this time. Instead of focusing on players from the same Nation and League, they focused on players with particular stats. Let’s see what they want us to do. I would explain everything in detail below :
- Passing Prowess: You need to make assists in 5 separate matches having 10 players in your starting squad with a minimum of 75 passing stats on everyone. You can make more than one assist per game but it will only count as one. So you need to make at least one in 5 different games.
- Fast Finishing: You need to score in 5 separate matches having 10 players with a minimum 82 pace. Again, you can score more than 1 per game but it will only count as 1.
- Dribbling Delights: You need to score in 5 separate matches having 10 players with a minimum of 80 dribbling stats. Same as the one before but with dribbling stats.
- Play Up !: Just play 5 matches in FUT Friendly: Numbers Up
How to Setup Squad :
All the objectives need to be done under the FUT Friendly Mode: Numbers Up. The best way to finish the objective in the fastest possible way (which would be only 5 games) is to set up the right squad. Remember that the 3 stats EA needs for us to have is a minimum of 82 pace, 80 dribbling, and 75 passing on 10 players. The first question that comes to our mind would be Center Backs. How on earth are we supposed to find Center Backs with 80 dribbling and 75 passing? It is very difficult to find one. Therefore use this to set up your squad for this objective :
- Use Left and Right backs as Center Backs. Do not worry about the chemistry you get full chemistry anyhow since it is a max chemistry mode. The fullbacks have decent dribbling pace and passing.
- Make sure you select an entire squad with players who have a minimum of 82 pace, 80 dribbling, and 75 passing
This is the squad I would be using for this objective. You can use mine as a sample squad and make a similar one for yours. Trust me this would be the fastest way you can complete the objectives for Adidas Number Ups Steven Bergwijn.
I hope the guide was helpful. Let us know in the comment section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.