Getting confused with the requirements for the TOTY Challenge SBCs ? Well I will help you complete each one of them by explaining the requirements and showing you the squad I have used for each SBC.
FIFA 22 – How to do ALL TOTY Challenge SBC | FUT SBC Squad Guide
The TOTY Challenge SBC are actually good when it comes to the rewards. The fodder we are submitting is not so much consider the pack that we are getting. I would suggest everyone to do all of these challenges so that you could easily get some fodder if you have used up most of them in the recent SBCs.
TOTY Challenge 1 :
We have the first TOTY Challenge and you will get them under the Squad Build Challenges
Lets quickly check out the requirements for the first TOTY Challenge SBC :
- Players form the same league Max : 6 – This means you cannot have more than 6 players form the same league
- Countries/Region : Min : 4 – At least players belonging from 4 or more nations in the squad
- Rare Players Min : 4 – You can have at least 4 or more rare cards (gold , silver or bronze) in the squad
- Team Overall Rating of 75 or higher
- Overall Chemistry of 90 or higher
This is the squad I have submitted for this SBC. I have a lot of 75+ rated fodder which is why my team rating has gone above 75. If you can make the necessary changes go ahead or just simply use the squad I have shown here.
TOTY Challenge 2 :
Today we have the second TOTY Challenge SBC .
This is what the requirements for this SBC looks like :
- Players from the same league Max : 7 – You cannot have more than 7 players belonging to the same league
- Players from the same country/region Max 4 – Just like the previous one you cannot have more than 4 players having the same nationality.
- Rare Player Min : 6 – At least 6 or more rare cards could be used. This includes Silver Gold and Bronze cards.
- Team overall rating should be 75 or more
- Overall Team Chemistry should be 95 or more
Well, this is the squad I have used. Like I said before I had a lot of 75+ rated fodder which I have used. Go ahead and make the necessary changes to get the rating down to 75 or you may just copy this squad right here.
TOTY Challenge 3 :
We have the 3td TOTY Challenge after a gap of 1 day.
These are the requirements :
- Player from the same league : Min : 7 – This means you need to have atleast 7 or more players form the same league
- Players from the same country/region Min : 9 – You cannot have more than 9 players form the same country.
- Rare Players : Min 1 – Minimum of 1 or more rare cards in the squad.
- Team Overall Rating of 80 or higher
- Overall Team Chemistry of 80 or higher
This is the squad I have submitted for this SBC .
TOTY Challenge 4 :
The 4th TOTY Challenge is finally here .
These are the requirements for this SBC :
- Players from the same league : Max : 6 – This means you cannot use more than 6 players from the same league.
- Players from one club Max 3 : – You cannot use more than 3 players from the same club
- Player Quality Min : Silver – This one might look a bit confusing but it is actually not. You can use any player in the squad as long as they are silver or gold or special. Anything above silver would be fine.
- Rare Players Min : 8 – You need to have atleast 8 Rare players in the squad.
- Team rating of 70 or more
- Team Chemistry of 85 or more
This is the squad I have submitted for this squad. As you can see I have used EFL as the league from where I used 6 players.
TOTY Challenge 5 :
The 5th TOTY Challenge is here . This one took a while to come though.
Here are the requirements :
- Countries / Region Min : 4 – You need to have at least 4 or more players belonging to the same country
- Players from the same league Max : 8 – You cannot have more than 8 players from the same league
- Players from one club Max : 6 – You cannot have more than 6 players from one particular club
- Rare Players Min : 5 – Atleast 5 or more rare cards
- Team rating of 80 or more
- Team Overall Chemistry of 90 or more
This is the squad I have submitted. Fell free to copy the squad or make changes as you feel necessary.
TOTY Challenge 6 :
The Future Stars Swaps Campaign has begun and the TOTY Challenge 6 actually gives you the 3rd Future Stars Swap Token – Hyde
Here are the requirements for it :
- Clubs Max : 6- You cannot have players from more than 6 clubs in the squad
- Players from the same league : You need to have atleast 4 players or more from the same league.
- Players from the same club Max : 2 – You cannot have more than 2 players from the same club
- Rare Players Exactly 11- All rare cards required
- Team rating of 75 or higher and chemistry of 95 or higher.
This the squad I have submitted. This was indeed a tricky SBC to compete. Feel free to copy the squad I have used.
TOTY Challenge 7 :
The 7th TOTY Challenge SBC is out and this one too has a Future Stars Swap Token : Garcia as a reward
Lest quickly check out the requirements for this one :
- Leagues Min : 3 – This mean you can use players from at least 3 or more leagues.
- Players from the same club : Max : 5 – You cannot use more than 5 players from 1 club
- Gold Players Min : 1 – Atleast 1 or more gold cards
- Rare Players Exactly 11 – This means all cards should be rare cards.
- Team rating should be 70 or higher
- Team Chem should be 80 or higher.
Here is the squad I have submitted. Feel free to copy this squad.
There you go , the easiest way to complete all the TOTY Challenge SBCs . I hope this guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comments section down below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.