Wondering how to quickly complete the Ligue 1 League Player objectives quickly? You have come to the right place.
FIFA 22 – How to do Berthomier Ligue 1 League Player Objectives Quickly | FUT Milestones
We finally have the Ligue 1 League Player Berthomier as a Milestones Objectives card. A decent card to be fair and would fit perfectly in most squads because he is French. The stats on this card look pretty fine for a CAM, especially the passing. He even has 60 defending to his game which might help us once in a while.
However, to get this card you need to complete all the given objectives under the FUT Friendly Mode: Managerial Masterpiece.
If you want to know how you can easily set up a squad in that Friendly mode check out our guide on it.
How to do Berthomier Objectives Quickly :
So let’s get down to business. Firstly we are going to see the squad I would be using for this objective card.
This is the squad I feel would help get the objectives done very quickly. I have a player like Kimpembe who we all know is a nightmare for all forwards. Similarly, Ben Yedder is also very good with his 5-star weak foot. Make sure that you have all 75-rated players on your bench. Feel free to copy this squad. Make changes as you feel. Let’s check out the objectives now :
- Ligue Leader: Win 10 matches with only players from Ligue 1 in your starting 11. Sub bench does not matter here
- Scoring Machine: Score a total of 30 goals using Ligue 1 players only.
- Distribution Machine: Assist a total of 20 goals using Ligue 1 players only
- Precision Ball: Assist with a cross using only Ligue 1 players in 5 separate matches. The best way to do this is by having a two-striker formation. Try to get past the last defender. Then when you are 1 v1 with the keeper cross the ball to the second striker for an easy finish from a cross assist. You have to get a minimum of 1 cross-assist for 5 separate matches. Win or loss does not matter. 2 or more crosses in one game will count only as 1 for that game.
- French Finesse: Score a Long shot from outside the box with a Ligue 1 player. For this, I would use players like Under who have 80 long shots. Fofana has 78 long shots and would also be a good choice for long shots out of the box. Ben Yedder could also be good with 75 long shots. Finesse shots are nerfed so try to use regular shots to the far post top corner.
There you go, the easiest and the quickest way to get the objectives for Berthomier Ligue 1 League Player done. If this guide was helpful let us know in the comment section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.