This guide will help you complete the new objectives for FUT Future Stars Academy : Chalobah and will also help you select which version to pick.
FIFA 22 – How to do FUT Future Stars Academy Chalobah | Which one to pick?
FUT Future Stars promo is finally here and we have got some really amazing cards. Like everytime EA has dropped a free objectives card. This one would be under FUT Milestones. You will get a set of lengthy objectives under FUT Future Stars Academy : Chalobah
Well it might look really long and boring but that is what we are here for. To make things easier for you. I will help you complete the objectives really quickly. If you check out the rewards you will see which that you would have to pick from 2 different Chalobah cards. We will discuss about it as well.
How to complete the Objectives for Future Stars Academy : Chalobah quickly :
People who have played the game last year would be familiar with this style of Milestone Objectives. If you remember Futties Atal was actually very similar to this one.
So if you can see over here we have 10 objectives to complete. This is how we need to do it :
- A Future Star : You need to score 4 goals using English players. You can keep more English players in your squad to increase the odds. Completing this objective would give you the 79 Rated Future Stars Chalobah card. You can do these objectives in any game mode excluding Friendlies
- Learning In Lorient : You would have to get 6 assists with the 79 rated Chalobah card which you earned in the last objective. Try out an English Premier League Squad with Chalobah as the striker in a 2 striker formation. In that way you can get those 6 assists easily. You can do these objectives in any game mode excluding Friendlies
- A Promising Start : You need to score in 5 separate Squad Battle or Rivals games with the 79 rated Chalobah in your Starting 11. You can score with any player , all that is required here is that Chalobah stay in your starting squad. You can do Learning Lorient and this one together. Difficulty should be Semi Pro or higher
- Defensive Duty : You need get an assist using only defenders in 4 separate Squad Battle or Rivals games while having the 83 rated Chalobah in your starting squad. Use players like Arnold who have great passing . Sub in a left or a right back as striker and try to get an assist with him. You can even play full backs as CMs and that would help you get assists too. Difficulty should be Semi Pro or higher
- Managing in Midfield : You need to make sure that you do not concede more than 1 goal in 3 separate Squad Battle games (Professional Difficulty or higher) or in Rivals while having 83 rated Chalobah in your starting 11.
- Climbing the Ranks : You need to score in 8 separate Squad Battle games (Professional Difficuty or higher) or Rivals, while having the 83 rated Chalobah in your Starting 11. This will give you the 85 rated Future Stars Chalobah.
- Chelsea Class : You need to 4 games in Managerial Masterpiece with the 85 rated Chalobah in your starting 11. Try to use as many 75 rated cards as possible to fit the 85 rated card in your starting 11. Make sure you have the whole bench full of only 75 rated players
- Talented Trevoh : Score 5 goals using the 85 rated Chalobah in Managerial Masterpiece.
- Consistent Performer : You need to play 25 games with any Chalobah card in your Starting 11. Any game mode would work except friendlies
- Premier Proof : You need to score in 10 separate games in Managerial Masterpiece with a Premier League Squad including the 85 rated Chalobah in the starting 11.
Which Version should you pick ?
Like you would know that there would 2 player picks for Chalobah.
Between these two one is a CDM and one is a CB . Its actually difficult to compare These two because of the positions. However for me I would say the CDM card makes more sense. He could work well as a CDM actually. He has 80+ pace and decent defensive and physical stats. However if you actually consider the CB I would say there are better CBs out there.