This guide will help you quickly complete the objectives for the new FUT Milestones : Future Stars Academy Matheus Nunes for the Swap Token.
FIFA 22 -How to do FUT Future Stars Academy Matheus Nunes Objectives Quickly for Swap Token
EA has launched yet another Future Stars objectives card and this one would be under FUT Milestones. The concept for the objectives for Matheus Nunes would be similar to Future Stars Chalobah. Here is how you can easily complete the objectives for Future Stars Matheus Nunes.
How to Easily Complete the Objectives for Matheus Nunes FS :
The objectives seem very easy to be honest. Lets quickly take a look.
- Future Dynamo : You just need to assist 5 games in any FUT game mode (except Friendlies). This would give you the 81 rated Future Stars Matheus Nunes card.
- Learning in Estoril : You need to score a total of 6 goals using the 81 rated Nunes card that you would get as a reward for completing the previous objective
- 5 in 5 : Play 5 Squad Battle matches in minimum Semi Pro difficulty while having the 81 rated Nunes card in the starting 11 to earn the 83 rated Matheus Nunes Future Stars card.
- Portuguese Selection : You need to a total of 5 Assists with only Portuguese players in Squad Battles with only min. Semi Pro difficulty while having the 83 rated Matheus Nunes card in your starting squad.
- 7 in 7 : You need to play 7 matches in Squad Battles in min. Professional difficulty while having the 83 rated Matheus Nunes card in the starting squad. This will give you the 85 rated Future Stars Matheus Nunes card as well as the Future Stars Swaps Token : Scherbakovski
- Sporting Class : You need to get an Assist per game for 4 separate matches using players from Primera Liga (Portuguese League) in Squad Battles with minimum Professional difficulty. You need to have the 85 rated Nunes card in the starting 11.
- Matheus The Magnificent : You have to score 5 goals in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty with the 85 rated Matheus Nunes card. Try to use him as a striker in game.
- Liga Talent : Play 12 matches in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty ,having the 85 rated Matheus Nunes in the starting 11.
- Reliable Performance : You need to play 25 games with the any of the Matheus Nunes cards in the starting 11. For the first objective you can use the 76 rated gold card in the starting 11 and it would still count. It clearly says Matheus Nunes should be there in the starting 11. It does not say anything about having any particular version of his card.
Squad Battles glitch to complete the objectives easily :
Most of the objectives that you see over here are assists and total games that you have to play. The objectives would just need a lot of grinding and since you have to do every bit of it in Squad Battles only it makes the grind even more boring. It is not that squad battles are tough, it is just that the overall time that you have to spend playing against bots is a lot. Therefore you can try using this Squad Battle glitch which still works to make the grind a little easier.
- This glitch works mostly on lower rated squads . Especially ones which are lower than 80 .
- You need to score a goal first.
- Once you have done that you need to get possession of the ball and then go to your own penalty box.
- Do not enter the box , just stay near the box.
- Now press then right analog stick up or down or in a way that the player starts doing ball rolls in a circle.
- Tie the analog stick maybe and keep doing this for the rest of the half.
- Repeat the same in the second half.
There you go , easiest way to complete the objectives for the new FUT Future Stars Academy : Matheus Nunes. I hope the article was helpful . Do let us know in the comments section down below.