This article will help you complete the new Icon Swaps 2 Batch 1 objectives quickly.
FIFA 22 – How to do Icon Swaps 2 Batch 1 Objectives Quickly | One League & Squad Battles
Icon Swaps 2 is finally here and the set looks so good. For people who do not know what the Icon Swaps are and how it works, well the icon swaps are basically tokens that you get by playing the icon swaps friendlies and also through squad battles. You can then exchange these tokens for exciting rewards based on the Icon cards in the game.
Like the previous icon swaps we have both the Online and the Offline swaps. The Online games should be played under the FUT Friendly Mode : One League while the offline ones are the Squad Battle matches. We currently have 9 tokens so far until batch 2 arrives where we would get the remaining 9 .
How to easily complete the Online Objectives :
The online objectives are basically the done through the FUT Friendly Mode : One League .
- Your entire squad including the sub bench should have players from 1 particular league only.
- Your starting squad or the starting 11 should have 8 first owned players of the same league. First owned players are the ones you pack. Go to Player Bio and check if the number of owners is 1 or not. 1 means you are the first owner.
- You cannot use more than 1 loan player in the squad.
These are the squad requirements for entering One League friendly mode. Now lets quickly check out the objectives :
Icon Swaps Ligue 1 :
- Win 6 : You have to win 6 games with a Ligue 1 squad while have 8 first owned players in the starting 11.
- Score 10 : Score a goal per game for 10 separate matches using Ligue 1 players only.
- Crossing Class : Assist with crosses in 5 separate matches using Ligue 1 players. You can try using a 2 striker formation. When you go 1 v 1 with the keeper cross the ball to the second striker for an easy cross assisted finish.
Icon Swaps Serie A :
- Win 6 : You have to win 6 games with a Serie A squad and with 8 first owned players in the starting squad.
- Fine Finisher : Score a Finesse goal in 6 separate matches using Serie A players. Finesse shots could be very tough to score. Use a 2 striker formation. When you go 1 v1 with the keeper pas to the second striker and score a finesse goal in an empty net.
- Through Assist 5 : You need to get assists with through balls in 5 separate matches using Serie A players.
Icon Swaps La Liga :
- Win 6 : You have to win 6 games with a La Liga squad and with 8 first owned players in the starting squad.
- Score 10 : You need to score a goal per game for 10 separate matches using La Liga players only.
- Through Assist 5 : You have to get assists with through balls in 5 separate matches using La Liga players.
Icon Swaps FUT Champions :
- You have to win 13 FUT Champs games. It is not necessary that you have to finish this within one weekend. You can get this done over multiple weekends of FUT Champs.
Try to follow the Golden Goal Rule to finish the objectives quicker. The Golden Goal rule is basically a community created rule where the user conceding the first goal quits the game giving a win to the opponent. You can literally play 10 matches within 20-30 minutes if you follow the golden goal rule.
How to easily complete the Offline Objectives :
The offline objectives would be the Squad Battle Objectives that is normally very boring to do. We already had a lot of squad battle grind earlier and I know how boring and tiring it can be. However there is a certain way in which you can actually complete the objectives very quickly :
Remember : All Squad Battle matches need to be played in minimum World Class difficulty.
- Silvers : Win 6 matches using a full Silver starting squad .
- Eredivisie : Win 6 games using only Eredivisie players in the starting 11 .
- Liga Portugal : Win 6 matches using only Liga Portugal players in the starting 11.
- German Guile : Win 6 games with a German starting squad.
- One Club Wonders : Win 6 games with 11 first owned players in the starting squad.
- Try to combine the objectives together. Like try using a Silver German squad or maybe a First Owned Silver German squad. This will help you complete 2 or 3 objectives together in just 6 match wins instead of 18. This saves a lot of time.
- Use the Squad Battle Glitch to make the grind less stressful. Click here to know how.
There you go, easiest and the quickest way to get the first 9 tokens objectives done for the Icon Swaps 2. I hope the guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comments section down below.