Wondering how to quickly finish the Knockout Kings objectives under the Supreme Scorers Friendly mode? Well, let’s find out.
FIFA 22 – How to do Knockout Kings in Supreme Scorers FUT Friendly | Objectives
This objective gives us a Rare Players Pack. But only if we get it completed. The theme is basically based on the 5 top all-time scorers in UCL and the countries they come from. As we all know Cristiano Ronaldo is the top scorer from Portugal followed by Lionel Messi from Argentina, Lewandowski from Poland, Raul from Spain, and Benzema from France.
How to Enter FUT Friendly: Supreme Scorers?
In order to complete the objectives you have to enter the FUT Friendly: Supreme Scorers. You need to make a squad according to the requirements.
- You cannot have more than 5 countries in your squad. This includes your bench. You can have less but not more than 5 nations.
- You can have only 1 loan player. It can be less but definitely not more.
Arrange your squad according to these requirements to gain access to Supreme Scorers. French players like every year are simply outstanding. Use French players in your squad for more chances of winning. If you still have the Loan Mbappe use him. Remember you only have 10 games so you need to have a good squad.
How to do Knockout Kings Objectives Easily?
The Knockout Kings do not have any complicated objectives as such. It is just basically you getting wins.
- You need to win 4 games with a squad of players from France, Portugal, Argentina, Spain, or Poland.
That is all you need. Now the important thing about the objective is setting up your squad in the right way.
- You need to build your squad with players from either of the nations which I mentioned above.
- You can have all from 1 nation or you can build a hybrid team with all of the 5 nations I mentioned. It is okay if you use 2 or 3 of these 5 nations but it should not be more than these 5 nations.
- Even your bench should not have players from nations apart from the ones I mentioned. A squad consists of your starting 11 and your bench. So you cannot have them even on your bench.
Well, that is it, set your team up the right way and have fun doing the objectives. The rare Players Pack is always something I would love to get especially if it’s free. This is the team I would be using for this objective:
Since I have more French players I would be using this squad. You can also green-link Lewandowski with Coman. It all depends on whom you have In your squad
I hope this guide was useful to you. Do let us know in the comment section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.