This guide will deal with how you can easily complete the Mega Match Up for the Swap token in FUT Winter Wildcard Milestones.
FIFA 22 -How to do Mega Match-up in Winter Wonder for Swap Token | FUT Wildcard Milestones
It seems like December is going to be a very busy month for FUT fans. We have the icon swaps followed by the Winter Wildcard Swaps which also look very promising. Along with objectives and SBCs, there is also another Winter Wildcard Milestones called Mega Match-up.
In order to do this Milestone challenge you have to gain access to the new FUT Friendly Mode: Winter Wonder since all the games have to be played under this friendly mode.
It looks pretty simple when it comes to the requirements for this mode :
- You can use only 1 loan player. You can go without a loan player as well but it should be only 1 if you use any.
- However, the match will be under the Mystery Ball rule. I am pretty sure a lot of people do not know how mystery ball is played. I will explain it to you.
- Use your main team for better results.
Rules of Mystery Ball in FUT 22 :
The Mystery Ball is a friendly game mode that is certainly a lot of fun. It features certain Boosts which is applied the moment the ball goes out. The boosts that you get are :
- Passing Boost
- Shooting Boost
- Dribbling Boost
- Speed Boost
- All Attributes Boost
This will appear in the top right corner of your screen along with a Goal Range. Goal range is basically a goal multiplier. If the goal range is 2, scoring 1 goal will actually count as 2 goals because the goal range is 2, and can go up to 3. A dribbling boost will give 5-star skills to your players. The game is fun for the attacking side. However, defending could be troublesome in a Mystery Ball game.
How to complete Mega Match-up Objectives Quickly :
The objectives for Mega Match-up seem pretty easy. However, it could be tough since the game would be under Mystery Ball rules.
- 3 Match Mystery: Score in 3 separate matches. Win or loss does not count
- 5 Match Mystery: Score in 5 separate matches. Win or loss does not count
- 8 Match Mystery: Score in 8 separate matches. Win or loss does not count
- Goal Getter: Score a total of 12 goals
The best way to do these objectives would be :
- Use your strongest team or rather the main team.
- Take advantage of the boosts. If you have a speed boost try to run down the wings. If you have the dribbling boost, do all the 5-star skills u know. Shoot as much as possible with the shooting boost.
- Try to play with the Golden Goal concept. It is a community thing where the player conceding the goal quits and hops onto the next game to make the objectives less stressful and to get it completed faster.
There you go, the easiest way to get the Mega Match-up objectives done quickly and earn another Winter Wildcard Swap Token. I hope the guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comment section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.