This Guide will help you complete the new RTTF Lisandro Martinez Objectives quickly.
FIFA 22 -How to do RTTF Martinez Objectives quickly
The Road To The Final or the RTTF promo is finally here and the team look actually looks good. The fact that the cards could have potential upgrades as their teams progress further along the tournaments UCL , UECL and UEL makes the promo even more interesting. Like every other time EA has dropped the first free objectives card for the Team 1 of the RTTF promo. Its Lisandro Martinez , the Argentinian defender who plays for Ajax.
Ajax are a really strong team. They perform quite well in the Champions League and I hope this card will get upgraded. It would actually be a decent enough card to use with upgrades so lets hope Ajax actually makes it through.
Easiest way to complete the RTTF Martinez Objectives :
The objectives for this one does not require you to play in any friendly mode. You can complete all the objectives in Division Rivals and Squad Battles.
- Head Above : You need to score from a Header in 2 separate Squad Battle matches (min. Semi Pro difficulty) or in Rivals. The best way to do this would be using a two striker formation with one of them having good heading ability. When you go 1 v1 with the keeper cross with 2 bars of power to the second striker and then head the ball in. The power is crucial as the low power cross might result in the striker doing a volley instead. Try for a lobbed cross. You may also try to head the ball in with tall defenders like Van Dijk or Varane. Or maybe if you have CR7 in your squad.
- Assist Galore : Assist a total of 5 goals using an Eredivisie (Dutch League) player in Squad Battles (min Profession difficulty) or in Rivals.
- Double Duties : Assist a goal per game with a Defender for 4 separate matches in Squad Battles (min Professional difficulty) or in Rivals. You can use fullbacks (left or right back) as CMs in game and get assists of them. Or you can easily sub in left or right backs in the striker position or CAMs. Alexander Arnold has great passing and can be played as a proper CM when you sub him in.
- Argentine Class : You need to score a goal per game for 10 separate matches while have at least 4 or more Argentinian players in the starting 11. You can do in in Squad Battles (min Professional difficulty) or in Rivals.
Tips to get the objectives done quickly :
Here are some tips you can use to get the objectives done quickly :
- Doing the objectives in Squad Battles is much easier compared to Rivals. I would suggest you do all of them in Squad Battles.
- If you check the objectives only one of them ( Head Above ) has a Squad Battle difficulty or Semi Pro or higher. The rest require a minimum of Professional difficulty . I would suggest that you play all your games in Professional difficulty so that you can all the objectives done at the same time.
- If you are doing the objectives in Squad Battles you can ahead and try the Squad Battle glitch . Here is the guide for it.
- Try to use two striker formations as they are actually the best against the AI in squad battles.
There you go , easiest way to complete the RTTF Martinez objectives quickly . I hope the guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comment section down below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.