Wondering how to quickly complete the new Rulebreakers Fellaini card under the FUT Friendly Break Out
FIFA 22 – How to do Rulebreakers Fellaini Quickly under FUT Friendly Break Out
With the market on the downfall EA has released a beast of a free card . Yes, Fellaini now has a pace boost from 36 to 88 and he is like 6’4″. This card will be a amazing both offensively and defensively. The only downside of this card will be the links. Other than that I do not see wrong with the card yet. However we just need to complete a set of easy objectives to get this insane card.
In order to do the objectives we need to enter the FUT Friendly : Break Out. These are the requirements :
- You can have only 1 Loan Player in your entire squad. Bench is included.
- Basically you would be playing a No Rules match which means no offside , no fouls nothing.
How to do the Rulebreakers : Fellaini Objectives Easily :
We do not have a lot of time for this Friendly therefore we need to know how we can easily complete the objectives as soon as possible :
- Breaking Out : You need to score 1 goal in 7 separate matches. Even if you get 7 goals in one game it would still be counted as 1. So you need have 1 goal in 7 different games…
- Forceful Assists : You need to assist atleast 4 goals with players who have minimum 75 physical attributes. Could be more than 75 but not less. Strikers like Ronaldo, Mbappe have physical of 75 and 75+ .
- Midfield Finishers : You need to score 3 goals using Midfielders. Now midfield positions would be CDM, CM, RM, LM, CAM . Position in your squad does not matter. The Position on the card matters. So if you have LW Neymar or a LW Vinicius, I would say make them LM with a position modifier and then score those 3 goals. You can also change ST to CAM and score.
- Belgian Blend : Use 1 player from Belgium in your Starting Squad or starting 11 and win 4 matches. You can easily sub him out for a better player .
There you go, easiest way to complete the Rulebreakers Fellaini Objectives under the new FUT Friendly : Break Out. I hope this guide was helpful. Let us know in the comments below.