The guide will help you complete the objectives for Silver Stars Leitsch.
FIFA 22 – How to do Silver Stars Leitsch Objectives Easily
The Silver Stars Series is theme based promo for silvers only. Today we have the Speedsters theme and boy do we have some incredible cards. One of them is the new Silver Stars free objectives card Leitsch who is a CB from the Bundesliga. This dude has 95-pace on him as a center-back. He could easily be one of the best defenders in the game at the moment. There is no way I can see forwards outpacing this guy. A must-do objectives card for all FUT players.
How to complete the Objectives for Silver Stars Leitsch Quickly :
Unlike the Silver Stars, we get every week this one needs to be completed in only the Squad Battles mode (not in Rivals).
Remember: All the games that you play should be with a full Silver squad including the substitute bench.
- Win 5: You have to win 5 games in Squad Battles in min Professional difficulty.
- Ranged Rocket: You have to score 4 goals from outside the box. Try to do a finesse shot from just outside the box. Or you can actually do a regular shot toward the far post from just outside the box. It certainly works at times. Another way to score from outside the box would be long ranged Chip shots. If the keeper is charging out try and lob him from outside the box.
- Quick Delivery: You need to make 6 assists using players having a minimum 82 pace or more. Try using a two-striker formation with both strikers having 82 pace. Also, make sure your left and right midfielders have 82+ pace as well.
Use this Squad :
If you are looking for a decent team with a good enough pace to help complete your objectives quicker then try and use this squad :
- Erik from Brazil and Nagai from Japan as Strikers
- Eduardo Henrique from Brazil and Oshima from Japan as CMs
- Guilherme from brazil and Asano from Japan as LM and RM
- Paulinho from Brazil and Muroya from Japan as the full-backs
- Maracas from Brazil and Shoji from Japan as Center Backs
- Kawashima from Japan as the Keeper
In this team, both the strikers have 82+ pace. The Left and the Right Mids also have 82+ pace. Even CM Oshima and the fullbacks have 82+ pace. This will make it easier for you to get an assist from someone with a minimum 82 pace. Japan and Brazil have really good silver players, to be honest. Feel free to use the squad or make changes as you feel.
As per the tactics, the best that you can use would be the default tactics with 4-4-2. If you force too many instructions on them they get confused due to lower Attacking Positioning and Defensive Awareness.
There you go, the easiest way to complete the Silver Stars Leitsch objectives. I hope the article was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also, follow our website for daily FUT content and guides.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.