This guide will help you do the new Squad Foundations Mac-Intosch Objectives quickly under the FUT Friendly : Football Foundations
FIFA 22 – How to enter Football Foundation and do Mac-Intosch Objectives Quickly | FUT Friendly
This is the first Friday that we do not have a Promo. It seems like EA has taken a step back. However they did drop the new Eredivisie Online and Offline objective cards. The cards look pretty good and even if I do not have an Eredivisie team I might get these guys for fodder or super sub.
Let us talk about the Online Objectives Card Squad Foundations Mac-Intosch . In order to get this card you need to gain access to the new FUT Friendly Mode : Football Foundations. And in order to do that you need to arrange a squad meeting the requirements for this friendly mode.
How to enter FUT Friendly Mode : Football Foundations
Lets quickly understand the requirements for the Football Foundations Friendly mode :
- The over squad rating should not be more than 78. It could be less but not more
- You can use 7 players or more from the same league. This does not include the bench
- No Bronze players in your Stating Lineup and Bench
- You cannot use any player who is 89 rated or above
This is the squad I would be using for the objectives :
How to Easily Complete Squad Foundations : Mac Intosch Objectives Quickly
The objectives for Mac-Intosch is quite simple. Lets quickly how we can do the objectives quickly :
- Sustained Finishing : You need to score 6 goals using Eredivisie players in 6 separate matches having a atleast 7 Eredivisie players in your starting squad. Could be more but not less. To improve chances of scoring with an Eredivisie player I would suggesting going with a full Eredivisie lineup. or atleast 9 of them.
- Flying Dutchman : Assist a total of 4 goals using Eredivisie players . You need to have atleast 7 Eredivisie players in your starting squad. Could be more but not less. You can do these in one game too
- Bag of Goals : You need to score a total of 10 goals using Eredivisie players with a squad where atleast 7 players are from Eredivisie. You can have more than 7 players but not less. You can complete this in 1 game too.
- Four in Four : Win 4 games with a squad of atleast 7 Eredivisie players. Could be more than 7 but not less.
The best way to complete the objectives is to understand them and build the right team for it. Check out the team I am using and you can try and use one similar to mine. I hope this guide was helpful and do let us know in the comment section below.