This guide will help you complete the objectives for Silver Gauntlet under Sterling Silver FUT Friendly Mode
FIFA 22 – How to Enter Friendly Sterling Silver and do Silver Gauntlet Objectives Fast
Its Friday and we have the new Promo Stars Silver Series. This is the first time that EA has released a Promo based on only silver cards. We have 3 new gameplay objectives related to this promo and Silver Gauntlet is one of them. This one is very similar to the RTTF Glory road where you had to play a certain number of games everyday to get particular number of wins.
How to Enter FUT Friendly Mode Sterling Silver :
In order to get the objectives for the Silver Gauntlet done you would have to play all the games in the FUT Friendly Mode : Sterling Silver.
- You can only have Silver cards in your starting 11 and your sub bench. There cannot be any gold or special cards on the bench. You can have Silver Stars cards in your squad.
- The rule would be Max Chemistry. This means that is does not matter where you play the cards or if they actually link to each other or not. Even if they do not link you can still play with 100 chem which is why you can actually use the best silver cards possible.
- However unlike other friendlies you cannot complete this at one go. You can only play 6 games or matches per day for 7 days. This makes it a a total of 42 games. You would have to complete the objectives within these 42 games.
How to complete the Objectives for Silver Gauntlet quickly :
The objectives for the Silver Gauntlet is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is get wins :
- Win a total of 21 games with a different reward after every 3 wins. You get an Ultimate Pack once you are done with all the wins.
- You basically need to get 21 wins out of the 42 matches with 6 matches each day for 7 days.
If you are actually looking for a sample squad then you can use the one that I might be using :
- Erik from Brazil and Furuhashi from Japan as Strikers
- Eduardo Henrique from Brazil and Oshima from Japan as CMs
- Guilherme from brazil and Asano from Japan as LM and RM
- Paulinho from Brazil and Muroya from Japan as the full backs
- Maracas from Brazil and Shoji from Japan as Center Backs
- Kawashima from Japan as the Keeper
Japan and Brazil are the best when it comes to Silver cards. This is the squad I would be using. You can obviously use all the best Silver cards including the Silver Stars cards in the squad as well. Do not worry about the links as they would end up playing on full chemistry.
There you go, the easiest way you can complete the Silver Gauntlet Objectives . I hope the guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comments section down below.