Wondering how to quickly do objectives for Bundesliga League Player Oxford under the FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece? Let’s find out.
FIFA 22 – How to Enter Managerial Masterpiece and do Oxford Objectives Quickly | FUT Friendly
We have the new Bundesliga League Player Oxford who looks pretty nice as a free CB card. On top of that, he is English which would give you easy links to the Premier League. The stats on the card is actually good for a CB. However, you need to grind for this dude. You have to complete a set of easy objectives under Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly Mode to actually get this card.
How to Gain Access to FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece?
In order to do the objectives for this card you need to arrange a squad meeting the requirements correctly to enter the FUT Friendly Mode Managerial Masterpiece. This is what you need :
- Your Overall Team Rating should not exceed 77. It could be less than 77 but definitely not more.
- You can have only 1 player who is 88 rated or higher. Bench Included
- You can have only 1 loan Player. Bench Included
- You cannot have players with an overall 74 or lower in your squad. Bench included
Update: These were the old requirements for the Managerial Masterpiece. For the updated requirements as of 3rd March 2022 click here
Here is a sample team for entering Managerial Masterpiece for the Oxford Objectives :
You can also include some more 75 (not 74) rated Silver Cards and push in an 88-rated card in the squad too. I do not think it would be that easy to play with so many silvers but it depends on you. I think I have just about the right team for this Friendly Mode.
How to Quickly Do the Objectives for Bundesliga League Player Oxford?
Let’s quickly check the objectives that we need to do for this card. For this card, you need to have a full Bundesliga Starting Lineup. You can have players from other leagues on the bench but the starting 11 should be Bundesliga. Remember all these objectives need to be completed under FUT Friendly Managerial Masterpiece.
- Bundesliga Wins: You need to win by a margin of 2 goals by using only Bundesliga players in your Starting 11. Bench not included. You need to score 2 goals more than your opponent and win no matter what the scoreline is.
- Scoring Prowess: You need to score a total of 30 goals with Bundesliga players only.
- Assist King: You need to Assist a total 20 goals using Bundesliga players only
- Bundesliga Basics: You need to assist with a cross in 4 separate games using Bundesliga players only. Win or loss does not matter. Even if you assist 4 in one game it will still be counted as 1. So you need to do it in 4 separate games. Play a 2 striker formation and when you go 1 v 1 with the keeper cross to the second striker. This way it would be easy to score and get assists off crosses.
- Feeling Finesse: Score a goal with a Finesse shot in 15 separate games using only Bundesliga players. This is not a total count so if you score 15 finesse goals in 1 match it will still be counted as 1. You need to get 1 finesse shot goal per game for 15 games. Win or loss does not count. Finesse shots are nerfed a lot and therefore it will be difficult to do this objective. However, you can do this easily with a 2 striker formation. Try to go 1 v 1 with the keeper. Then dribble the keeper or pass in front of the keeper to the second striker. Now you have an empty net. Score the goal with a finesse shot. This will be the easiest way to do it especially since you would be having lower-rated players in your squad.
There you go guy, the easiest and the quickest way to complete the objectives for Bundesliga League Player Oxford under FUT Friendly Managerial Masterpiece. I hope the guide was helpful. Do let us know in the comment section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.