This guide will deal with the new FUT Friendly: One League and how you can gain access to it and do objectives for Icon Swaps 1.
FIFA 22 – How to Enter One League and do Squad Battle Glitch for Icon Swaps 1 Objectives Quickly
The time of the year we all wait for. Icon Swaps are finally here and so are the Prime Icons. Let me explain what Icon swaps actually are for the ones who are new. EA gives you several objectives to do in Friendlies, Squad Battles, or even with Rivals. Completing gives you an Icon Swap Token which looks like a card. Now there are several swap options you can choose from which costs a particular number of tokens. You need to exchange the tokens you have for this reward.
I will be publishing a complete guide on the new Icon Swaps. Click here to check it out.
As for now, I will be helping you out on how you can easily do the objectives for Icon Swaps. And in order to do the objectives you need to gain access to the new FUT Friendly Mode: One League.
How to Enter One League?
Let us quickly check the requirements for One League :
- You can use players from only 1 league (could be any) for your Starting 11 and your sub bench.
- You need to have at least 8 first-owned players from the same league in your squad. First Owned Players are basically the players you pack. Not the ones you buy from the Market. Go to Player Bio and under the section “Number of Owners,” it should say 1. This means that you are the first owner.
- You can use only 1 loan player.
How to do One League Objectives for Icon Swaps Quickly?
Now that we know how to arrange a team for One League-friendly mode it is time we quickly check the objectives required to get the icon swaps through this friendly mode. EA has given us 3 Icon Swaps through 3 sets of objectives.
Go to Home > Objectives > Milestones
You can check the Icon Swaps objectives under Milestones. For One League you have 3 league-based objective sets. Let’s check them out
Icon Swaps PL (Premier League EPL) :
- Win 6 games with at least 8 first-owned Premier League players in your starting 11. Could be more than 8 but not less
- Score 6 goals with Finesse Shots in 6 separate matches using Premier League players. Win or loss does not matter. It is hard to shoot finesse now therefore try to score the finesse by dribbling the keeper or passing in front of the keeper.
- Assist 10 goals in 10 separate matches. Minimum 1 assist per match for 10 matches. Win or loss does not matter. Use players like Jesus and Werner in 2 striker formations to easily assist in 1v1 situations.
Icon Swaps La Liga (Spanish League)
- Win 6 games with at least 8 first-owned La Liga Players in your starting 11. Could be more but not less than 8
- Score a goal in 10 separate matches using La Liga players. Win or Loss does not count here.
- Assist 5 goals with only through balls in 5 separate games with La Liga players only. Use a 2 striker formation and do a through pass to the second striker when you go 1 v 1 with the keeper.
Icon Swaps Serie A (Italian League):
- Win 6 games with at least 8 first-owned Serie A Players in your starting squad. Could be more but not less than 8
- Score a goal in 10 separate games using Serie A players. Win or Loss does not count here.
- Assist 5 goals with only through balls in 5 separate games with Serie A players only. Use a 2 striker formation and do a through pass to the second striker when you go 1 v 1 with the keeper.
How to quickly do Offline Objectives for Icon Swaps 1 :
Here is how we can easily complete the offline objectives for Icon Swaps 1.
Note: Remember all Squad Battle games to be played in World Class difficulty or higher :
- Silvers: Win 6 Squad Battle matches with 11 silver players in your starting squad. Now you can have high-level players on your bench and sub them in minute 1 to easily complete this objective. The main thing is that you need to only start the game with 11 silver players. Combine this with other objectives like a Silver Brazilian or Argentinian squad etc.
- Eredivisie: Win 6 SB matches with 11 Eredivisie (Dutch League) players in your starting squad. Use the squad foundation players and also sub in better players to make things easier for you.
- La Albiceleste: Win 6 SB matches with 11 players from Argentina in your starting squad. You can sub in better players after minute 1.
- Selecao: Win 6 SB matches with 11 players from Brazil in your starting squad. You can sub in better players after minute 1.
- One Club Wonders: Win 6 SB matches with 11 First Owned Players in your Starting squad. You can sub in better players after minute 1. You can combine this with any other SB objectives. For example, use a First Owner Brazilian squad or a first owner Eredivisie squad, etc.
- Weekend League: Win 13 matches in Weekend League. Not necessary that you have to win it in one weekend league.
The Squad Battle Glitch :
The best way to complete Squad Battles and not get bored of it is by following this simple glitch. Yes, we have a glitch too this year and it works on the World Class difficulty. However, the downside of it would be that it works on the weaker teams since the better ones would press too much and they will end up winning the ball back.
So how do you do it :
- Score 1 goal against the weakest squad in the SB list. Squads around 75 or lower would be okay.
- Now go to your own half and near your penalty box
- Now press the right stick up and keep it pressed to continuously do ball rolls in a circle.
- Attach something like a rubber band or a cable to your controller so that it holds the right stick up. Now go and do whatever else you feel like
- Repeat after half-time as well.
Also, update your opponents to make sure you get easier opponents but remember that you get only 8 refreshes in total.
There you go, an easy and simple guide on how to quickly complete the online and offline objectives for Icon Swaps 1. I hope the article was helpful. Do let us know in the comments section below.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.