EA has just dropped Premier League Team of the Season cards and they are amazing. This is perhaps one of the best PL TOTS team I have witnessed in all these years. There are crazy expensive cards along with affordable cards which seem usable too.
Not only that, but we also have new objectives and SBCs as well, that give us more XP for TOTS Season Swap rewards. The Premier League Cup is another one of the win-based objective mode that gives great rewards.
In this guide, we would be telling you how you can easily get the Premier League Cup objectives done quickly.
How to Complete Premier League Cup Quickly in FIFA 23
There are no fancy objectives in the Premier League Cup. All you have to do is get wins. However, there is a dedicated Friendly mode where you need to play all your games. There are a few rules as well. Let us take a look.
How to Enter TOTS One League Cup?
If you go over to the Live FUT Friendlies, you would find a new Friendly mode called the TOTS One League Cup. To enter this friendly mode you need to arrange a squad following these set of rules.
- You only have to use players from one particular league. Both the starting 11 and the substitutes will have players from the same league.
- You can only use 2 loan players and not more than that. It is fine if you use less than 2 players.
How to Get Premier League Cup Wins Quickly?
The only objective in this mode is to come out with the W. However, there will be a limit to how many games you can actually play in a day.
- A total of 5 matches per day
- Premier League Cup objective stays for 7 days only.
So basically you are getting 35 matches in total and you need to win only 10 of them. It is easier said than done, as you get a limit every day. To maximize your chances of winning you can try these out:
- Use your best custom tactics as you need to make sure you get as many wins as possible. You can check out the custom tactics we have for you as well.
- Try to play the games in the morning. The majority of the good and dedicated players play their games during the evening and nighttime. If you are an average player it might get difficult for you if you keep matchmaking against pro players.
- If you matchmake against an elite player and you get defeated, do not matchmake again. Wait for a while as there could be a chance that you might end up playing him again and losing 2 games in a row.
- It is not Golden Goal so try not to go all-out attack. Start with a balanced custom tactic.
I am sure if you follow these steps you might have more chances of getting wins in the Premier League Cup. Friendlies are extremely sweaty nowadays and you need to deal with it somehow.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on FIFA 23.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.