This guide will help you complete the new Pre Season Cup IV Objectives quickly in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
How to do Pre Season Cup 4 Objectives FAST in FIFA 22
We are like 20 days away from the official launch of FIFA 23 and EA has just dropped the Pre Season 4 Cup. This is just like the last one another win based objective set whihc would give you amazing rewards.
The Pre Season promo is the time when you would be earning yourself packs for FUT 22 and FUT 23 as well. Pack for FUT 23 would be given to you on October 13th. This is an amazing concept as we know how hard it is to instantly build a team out of nothing. These packs help you out a lot.
It is almost the end of FIFA and drop rate is super good at the moment. You would be packing TOTS and Shapeshifters in almost every player pick and also the packs. So I recommend everyone to do the objectives for this one.
How to Enter Pre Season Cup FUT Friendly Mode and Objectives Guide :
Just like the previous Cup based objectives the Pre Season Cup 4 also has a dedicated Friendly mode with the same name. This is how you get access to it :
- You can only use 1 loan player for you squad.
- You starting 11 must have players belonging to at least 3 different clubs or more.
“First To…” implies Golden Goal rule. Well, in simple words, the first to score wins the match.
- Considering the fact that the first to score would win the game, the best bet is to play safe. Try not to go Constant Pressure since the opponent will have max stamina and will counter you easily. Also avoid Drop Back because it gives to much space to the attacker, Play Balanced defense and your defensively safest custom tactics.
- You have 10 games every day for 7 days. You need to win 27 out of 70 games which is pretty easy. But if you do not play one day you would lose 10 chances or matches. Which is actually a lot of games. So make sure you play everyday.
- If you match up against a good player and lose the game, do not search for a match immediately after that. You will matchmake with the same guy and lose again. Wait for a while before you search again.
- Try to play when you have good enough connection. For example, late at night or early morning.
- Also have low depth and width for your Default Balanced tactic to avoid getting punished by the Kick-Off glitch goal.
There you go, that is all you need to know about the Pre Season Cup 4 and how to complete the objectives quickly.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also keep following FPS Index for more FIFA 22 related content. and guide.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.