This guide will help you complete the new FUTTIES Gold and Silver Select Objectives easily.
How to do FUTTIES Gold and Silver Select Objectives in FIFA 22
The FUTTIES promo is always exciting with amazing SBCs and good enough objective cards which we could just get for free. It seems like EA want us to keep playing FIFA 22 Ultimate team no matter what as they keep dropping quality content almost every day.
This time we have a win-based objective like the Shapeshifters Cup but this time it is going to be a Battle between Gold and Silver teams. It might sound pretty biased or one-sided but trust me, it is going to be a really fun game mode.
The fact that we have silver cards that are stronger than gold and a team of the weak (TOTW) cards will make all the difference here. Yes, do not think that playing against silver teams would be easy. This is why we are here to make sure that we can get the best out of these objectives.
The rewards are amazing and we will be talking about them too.
How to Enter FUTTIES Gold Select Friendly Mode :
This is how you need to arrange your squad for Gold Select mode :
- You cannot use Loan Players in your starting 11 or in your sub bench.
- All your players should be either 88 or lower. You cannot use any player who is above 88 rated. Both in the starting 11 and in your sub bench.
- Gold Rare and Team of the Week players only. You cannot use any other special card or red FUT Champs picks as well. Both in your starting lineup and bench.
- You cannot use silver or bronze players.
How to Enter FUTTIES Silver Select Friendly Mode :
This is how you need to arrange a squad for FUTTIES Silver Select :
- No loan players in the entire squad including the bench.
- You can use any type of Silver card. Could be rare or common or even special silver cards. Both in your Starting 11 and bench.
- Matches will be on Max Chemistry mode which means you do not have to worry about links. You can play whoever you want and wherever you want and he will still play with 100 Chemistry.
- FUTTIES Gold squads will face off against FUTTIES Silver Squads.
- You have 4 matches for Gold Select and 4 for Silver Select every day for 14 days. Which makes it a total of 56 matches for each of them. You would only have to win 7. So basically 7 wins out of 56 matches. In total 14 wins out of 112 matches.
Play during peak hours because it might be a little difficult to find matches.
Rewards for Gold and Silver Select :
Rewards for both will be Untradeable. However, Silver Select will give you better rewards compared to Gold Select.
|Wins||Gold Select||Silver Select|
|1||1 out of 4 81+ Gold Player Pick||1 out of 4 81+ Gold Player Pick|
|2||1 out of 4 81+ Gold Player Pick||1 out of 3 82+ Gold Player Pick|
|3||1 out of 4 82+ Gold Player Pick||85+ Rated Player Pack|
|4||1 out of 4 82+ Gold Player Pick||85+ Rated Player Pack|
|5||85+ Rated Player Pack||1 out of 3 84+ Gold Player Pick|
|6||85+ Rated Player Pack||1 out of 3 84+ Gold Player Pick|
|7||1 out of 3 84+ Gold Player Pick||1 out of 4 85+ Gold Player Pick|
|Final Reward||1 out of 4 85+ Gold Player Pick||85+ Five-Player Pack|
There you go, that is all you need to know about the Gold and Silver Select objectives.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also, keep following FPS Index for more FIFA 22 related content. and guide.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.