This guide will help you complete the new Summer Swaps objectives under Milestones and also the One Nation Friendly mode in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team.
How to do Summer Swaps Objective in FIFA 22
The Summer Swaps 2 campaign looks pretty interesting so far. The fact that we are getting 50 tokens again pretty much makes it obvious that we are going to get a lot more than just daily content for tokens.
Yes, we are back with the Summer Swaps Objectives again and it is pretty similar to last time. We will be rewarded with 8 tokens like we used too. However, the concept is going to be a little different which obviously we will be talking about.
The rewards are good enough and I guess it could be worth getting all 8 tokens. If you need a tracker which gets updated regularly then go ahead follow our Summer Swaps 2 Token Tracker which comes along with respective guides to make grinding even easier for you.
How to Enter FUT Friendly Mode One Nation :
In order to complete all the objectives you would have to play matches under the FUT Friendly Mode One Nation. This one is very similar to One League and this is what you need to do.
- You can only use players from 1 particular nation. This includes your Starting 11 as well as you Substitutes bench.
- You must have at least 8 or more first owned players in your Starting 11.
- Loan players should either be 0 or 1. Not more than that.
- The Rules say “First To…” which basically means Golden Goal. Who ever gets the first goal should win the match.
- Do not play Constant Pressure from the start. The stamina of your opponent would be high and the could easily counter you and get the first goal. Used balanced defensive strategy.
- Do not play drop back. As that would easily put you under a lot of pressure and your defenders might stay back a lot giving the attackers enough room to shoot.
Summer Swaps Objectives Guide :
Now that we know how to arrange our squad for the One Nations mode we can now talk about the objectives.
Win 4 Belgium : You have to win 4 Squad Battles matches on Professional or higher difficulty with a squad of 11 Belgian players. You can obviously sub in better players after kickoff to makes the game easier. As rewards you would be getting 1 out of 3 84+ player pick and 2 Summer Swaps 2 Tokens : Musovski and Bermingham.
Win 4 Uruguay : Just like the last one but with 11 Uruguayan players in your starting lineup. Squad Battles difficulty should be professional or higher and you can sub in better players after kickoff. Rewards will be 1 out of 3 84+ player pick and 2 Summer Swaps 2 Tokens : Oxley and Nieuwpoort.
One Nation Germany : As the name suggests you have to play with an entire German Squad (starting 11 + bench) under the Friendly mode One Nation (rules discussed above) and win 4 matches. Rewards will be 1 out of 3 84+ player pick and 2 Summer Swaps 2 Tokens : Ando and Harsman.
One Nation Netherlands : Play with an entire squad which includes substitutes of Dutch players under the One Nation Friendly mode and win 4 matches. Rewards will be 1 out of 3 84+ player pick and 2 Summer Swaps 2 Tokens : Jansen and McNamee.
There you go, all that you need to know about the new Summer Swaps objectives and how to complete them quickly.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also keep following FPS Index for more FIFA 22 related content. and guide.