Wondering how you could get the amazing new house robes that you recently saw in the Hogwarts Legacy video about every house’s common rooms?
Well, this guide will help you get those robes which are actually called the house Fan-atic school robes. You will also get a Beaked Skull mask along with it.
How to Get House Fan-atic School Robes in Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy is set to release next year in February. You can pre-order now and get so many amazing pre-order bonus goodies. Most of them being cosmetics. However, there are also other goodies that you could get even without pre-ordering.
Yes, the Fan-atic house school robes are a set of well-designed house robes that look much better than the regular black ones that are up for grabs. In this guide, I will explain how you could easily get the robes along with a Beaked Skull mask which looks more like a Death Eater cosmetic.
How to get the Fan-atic House School Robes :
Well, in order to get these robes you would have to follow a few steps :
- Go to WizardingWorld.com/LegacyConnect
- Create a profile or just Log in. You would basically be logging into the Harry Potter Fan club
- Get Sorted to your House
- Get yourself a nice Wand
- Link your Harry Potter Fan Club account with your Warner Bros account
You could get sorted early on and the house you get sorted to over here in Harry Potter Fan Club would be your house in the Hogwarts Legacy game too. You can change your house as well so do not worry about that.
You can also carry over the wand that you get over here to the game as well.
However, you cannot carry over your Patronus animal.
How to Link Harry Potter Fan Club account with WB account :
In order to link both accounts you need to have a WB or Warner Bros. account as well.
- So head over to WB Games
- Create an account by clicking on “Create a Free WB Games Account”.
- Now go to Connections on the left once you are logged in.
- Scroll down and find Harry Potter Fan Club.
- Click on Connect and your Harry Potter Fan Club account will get linked to your WB Games account
- If you are a PC user you need to connect your Steam account as well.
- Choose Steam from the list and click Connect.
- Similarly, you have to do the same for your PlayStation and Xbox accounts as well.
If you have not used the Legacy Connect link that I have given above then after getting sorted to your house and discovering your wand you would get an 8-digit code. Once you go to the WB Games account and select Connections you would have to use that code to link your Harry Potter Fan Club account with WB games.
Once these accounts are linked you would be getting the House Fan-atic School Robes, the Beaked Skull Mask, and your Personalized Wand from Harry Potter Fan Club in Hogwarts Legacy.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Feel free to discuss what house you belong to. Also, keep following FPS Index for more guides and content related to Hogwarts Legacy.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.