The movie fans love Gryffindor and Slytherin, however, people who have read the books know how important the other houses in Hogwarts were.
So if you see yourself having a strong sense of justice, loyalty, patience, and a propensity for hard work, then there isn’t a better house in Hogwarts for you than Hufflepuff. Remember, Cedric Diggory was also from Hufflepuff and he was no pushover.
This guide will hence guide you on how you could get sorted early on to Hufflepuff through the Wizarding World for the Hogwarts Legacy game which is set to release in February for PC and the next-gen consoles. Although old-gen and the Switch versions would be released later on.
How to Get Hufflepuff in Hogwarts Legacy from WizardingWorld
Hogwarts Legacy is the most anticipated Harry Potter game ever. Actually, it is not even related to Potter since it takes place almost 200 years before him in the 1800s. However, what we get to experience is the magical world of witchcraft and wizardry.
The game showcases Hogwarts like never before. You can free roam in and out of the school and there are tons of stuff you can do in this game. The visuals are incredible which significantly increases the overall beauty of Hogwarts.
How to get Hufflepuff House in Harry Potter Fan Club:
Wizarding World allows you to link your WB account with their account which would help you use the same house and wand in Hogwarts Legacy. Not only that, linking both accounts would let you unlock the new Fan-atic school robes and also the Beaked Skull Mask.
If you want to know how to link both accounts click on this guide.
Step 1 would be to create an account in wizardingworld.com
After that, you have to select the option to get sorted to your house. Now all you need to do is go through a personality test by answering a few questions. This would determine what your true house would be. So here are the questions:
1) Moon or Stars
Select —> Stars
2) If you were Attending Hogwarts which pet would you take with you?
Select —> Common Toad
3) Once every Century the Flutterby Bush produces flowers that adapt their scent to attract the unwary. If it lured you it would smell of?
Select —> Home
4) How would you like to be known in History?
Select —> The Good
5) Late night, walking alone down the street. You hear a peculiar cry which you believe could have a magical source. Do you:
Select —> Proceed with caution, keeping one hand on your concealed wand and an eye out for any disturbance?
6) If you could have any power which would you choose?
Select —> The power of superhuman strength.
7) A Troll has gone berserk in the Headmaster’s study at Hogwarts. It is about to smash, crush and tear several irreplaceable items and treasures. In which order would you rescue the Item from the Troll’s club, if you could?
Select —> First student records going back 1000 years. Then, a nearly perfected cure for dragon pox. Finally a mysterious handwritten book full of strange runes.
8) Heads or Tails?
Select —> Heads
9) Dawn or Dusk?
Select —> Dusk
10) What kind of instrument most pleases your ear?
Select —> The trumpet
11) What are you most looking forward to learning in Hogwarts?
Select —> All about magical creatures, and how to befriend/care for them.
12) Which road tempts you the most?
Select —> A wide, sunny, grassy lane.
13) Which of the following would you most hate people to call you?
Select —> Cowardly
14) Would you rather be?
Select —> Liked?
15) Black or White?
Select —> White
16) Forest or River?
Select —> River
17) After you die, what would you most like people to do when they hear your name?
Select —> Miss you, but smile.
18) A Muggle confronts you and says that they are sure you are a witch or a wizard. Do you:
Select —> Tell them that you are worried about their mental health and offer to call a doctor.
19) You have entered an enchanted garden what would you be most curious to examine first:
Select —> The fat red toadstools that appear to be talking to each other.
20) Four boxes are placed before you. Which would you try and open?
Select —>The small tortoiseshell box, embellished with gold, inside which some small creature seems to be squeaking.
21) Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:
Select —> Love?
22) One of your housemates has cheated in a Hogwarts exam by using a Spell- Spelling Quill. Now he has come top of the class in charms. beating you into second place. Professor Flitwick is suspicious of what happened. He draws you to one side after his lesson and asks you whether or not your classmate used a forbidden quill. What do you do?
Select —> Lie and say you don’t know (but hope somebody else tells Professor Flitwick the truth)
23) Which of the following do you find most difficult to deal with?
Select —> Being Ignored.
24) Which of the following would you most like to study?
Select —> Trolls
25) Which nightmare would frighten you most?
Select —> Waking up to find neither your friends nor your family has any idea who you are.
26) Left or Right?
Select —> Right
27) You and your friend need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass. Do you:
Select —> Suggest drawing lots to decide which of you will fight?
28) Four goblets are placed before you. Which would you choose to drink?
Select —> The smooth, thick, richly purple drink that gives off a delicious smell of chocolate and plums.
You won’t be asked all these questions but a few out of these. So answer them carefully as I have shown if you wish to be sorted to Hufflepuff. Or just select the answers that you feel like and let your personality decide a house for you.
Once you get sorted into your house, you would need to find your Patronus and your wand, and only after that, you would be able to link your WizardingWorld account to your WB account and unlock the Fan-atic house robes along with the Beaked Skull Mask.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Feel free to discuss what house you belong to. Also, keep following FPS Index for more guides and content related to Hogwarts Legacy.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.