The Tekken 8 Demo is out and for anyone who wasn’t a part of the Beta or Network Tests, this is your chance to get a taste of what is coming on the 26th of January 2024.
I am a huge fan of this franchise and Tekken 8 for me is easily the best one yet. The only sad thing about the Demo version of the game is the lack of an Online Mode.
However, there is a way in which you can head Online and play Tekken 8 with your friends. Confused? Well, read the article to know how this can be done.
How to Play ONLINE in TEKKEN 8 DEMO
Bandai Namco has strictly restricted Online mode in the Tekken 8 Demo. The only available modes are the Story Mode (1st chapter), the Arcade mode (1 chapter adjusted for the Demo.), and the Versus mode where you can play with your friend offline.
And by offline, I meant two users playing on the same Console or PC with two controllers.
How to Play Tekken 8 Demo Online on PC:
The only way to play Online in the Tekken 8 Demo is through Remote Play. This can only be done through Remote Control software like PARSEC which allows another user to connect to your PC.
- Download Parsec from here
- Create an account and make sure your friend does it too.
- Add your friend.
- Select them and then click on Connect.
- When the other person accepts the request, you become the Host.
- Now you can permit them to use a controller or a keyboard and play the game through Offline Versus mode.
How to Play Tekken 8 Demo Online on PS5:
For PS5 users you can follow these steps:
- While on the PS5 menu press the PS button on the controller.
- Head over to Game Base.
- Then select Start a Party
- Make a Closed Party to avoid randoms from joining in.
- Once your friend joins your party, select Start Share Play
- If both of you have PlayStation Plus select Play with the Visitor.
- If your Friend does not have PlayStation Plus then select Visitor Plays as You.
- Your friend will be playing as you while you need to sign in from a different account to connect to him.
- You can play together through Offline Versus Mode.
There might be a bit of lag for the user who connected through PS Share Play. So make sure both parties have a good ethernet connection to minimize the delay.
That is all you need to know about” How to Play ONLINE in TEKKEN 8 DEMO”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on The Finals.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.