Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 4 is finally out on all platforms. However things do not look so smooth for the Playstation 4 users and the game keeps crashing . Lets find out how we can easily fix this.
Monster Energy Supercross 4: Crashing on PS4 | How to fix
Since there could be many possible reasons as to why a certain game might crash on a console , we have to make sure that we eliminate all the possibilities.
Saved Data could be the problem :
The most common cause of crashes could be corrupted saved data. If you delete your saved data file you will eventually lose all your locally saved progress but at the end of the day you will be able to enjoy an uninterrupted gaming session. This is how it is done :
- On your console menu select Settings
- From there select Storage
- Once you get the storage list select Saved Data
- Then select the game , over here we select Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 4 and press the button for Options Menu
- On the right hit the Delete option
- Then select one or multiple saved data and hit Delete again .
- This will removed the saved data file from the console.
Database Issues and How to fix it :
Database issues are pretty common on consoles. You just need to know how to fix database or rather rebuild the database as you may have to do it say once a week. This could very well be another reason why the game might crash . This is how you do it :
- Completely turn Off the console making sure there are no lights. Also take out the power plug form the back.
- Leave it unplugged for 5 minutes. this clears off the cached data.
- Then plug it back and keep holding the power button until you hear you hear the second beep. The first one would be when you just hold the button and the second one would be after 8 or 9 seconds. This will boot the console in Safe Mode.
- Then plug in the controller to the USB port and press the PS button
- Select the option Rebuild Database on the screen
- The time taken will depend on how much data you have on your storage device
Reinstalling Monster Energy Supercross 4
A fresh installation is at times all that you need. So if none of the above steps work for you try this one out :
- Select Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 4 and press Options
- Then you would get a list. Hit Delete and then press Ok
- Then go to Library
- Select Purchased
- Select Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame 4 and hit Download from the left side.
Disabling the Face Recognition :
This feature is buggy on the PlayStation 4 and it makes the game crash with an error code CE-34878-0. This is how youe disable it :
- Go to Settings on you Console Menu
- Select Login Settings
- Uncheck the box next to Enable Face Recognition
- Restart the console.
There you go, simple steps to help you deal with any crash related problems for Monster Energy Supercross 4. I hope, this guide had been helpful .