It seems like this year the game is buggier than any of its previous installments. Random crashes and errors have plagued NBA 2K21 this year.
Let’s see how we get this fixed.
NBA 2K21 – MyPark Errors E434DE73 / 6f8ce31b and a21468b6 Fix
Normally you get this error while loading the park in NBA 2K21.
Is there an official fix for this issue?
No there is no official fix yet. Probably this will get patched soon but until then what do we do?
Try out this temp fix until all the bugs are patched.
Normally issues like these are caused by corrupted game files. Steam allows us to check and verify the game files and also fix the corrupted files to help us have a better experience with the game.
This is how we do that :
- Open Steam and select Library from the top
- Select NBA2K21 from the list on the left side
- Right-click on the game and select Properties
- Click on the Local Files Tab
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
- This would take some time depending on the size of the game.
- Once done re-launch the game to see if the issue is fixed.
If the issue is still there try a fresh installation of the game.
- Launch Steam and go to Library
- Select NBA2K21 from the list on the left panel
- Right-click on the Game and select Manage
- Click on Uninstall.
- After Uninstalling the Play button will change to the Install button Click on that to begin re-downloading the game.
If in case these steps doesnt help you then you would have to wait for a patch fix. As mentioned before there are no official fixes yet.
If you are facing performance issues with the game then click here to check our performance guide.
You can also check out the best graphics settings for the game here
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.