Wondering what the Best Graphics Settings would be for NBA 2K22 ? We are at the right place. I will give you a settings which will help you get better performance as well as decent visuals in the game.
NBA 2K22 – Best Graphics Settings to Increase Performance
NBA 2K series had always been to notch in terms of visuals. Player models , reflections on the court, even the crowd looks incredible in every game. NBA 2K22 is the best yet. Improving visually over its previous installment NBA 2K22 is a treat to the eyes. But what if I say this comes at a cost. Ofcourse if you want stable frames you would have to sacrifice on visuals, that probably goes without saying.
Therefore we are here to know exactly how to setup the in game graphics for NBA 2K22 to get the best out of it. Now almost all the games would run brilliantly on a high end setup. There is no point doing benchmarking on a high end machine because we all know it would run smoothly. And most of us , like me , still use an average PC. Here, check the Steam Hardware Survey for August 2021. You will see that most of the people are still using average systems.
Graphics and Video Settings for NBA 2K22
Go to Features >> Video Settings .These are the settings I use on my PC :
Video Settings :
- Display Monitor : 1 (Depends on how many monitors you have)
- Display Resolution : Native (Your monitor resolution. Mine is 1920×1080)
- Window Mode : Full Screen ( Anything apart from full screen would bring performance down)
- Anti-aliasing Level : 4 (4 is good enough for an average PC)
- Refresh Rate : 60 Hz (depends on monitor refresh rate)
- Vertical Sync : Off
Advanced Settings :
- Shader Detail Level : Medium (High takes away a lot of frames)
- Shadow Detail Level : Medium (Takes a toll on performance if you put it on High or Ultra)
- Texture Detail Level : High (High makes the game look so much better. Recommended)
- Player Detail Level : Medium (Players look just fine at medium detail level. No need to go higher)
- Crowd Detail Level : High (The crowd gets me hyped up always. I left it at High)
- Media People Detail Level : Medium (Just to add to the realism . You wont even notice them while playing)
- Hair Detail Level : Medium (Not very noticeable until zoomed in)
- Ambient Occlusion : On
- Volumetric Lighting : On
- Temporal Anti-aliasing : Off
- Depth of Field : On
- Motion Blur : Off (Personal preference . Does not have impact on performance)
- Bloom : Off (Looks better without Bloom)
- Floor Reflections : On (Must have for better visuals. Will affect performance but the game looks so bad without it)
- Mirror Reflections : On
- Max Anisotropy : 8
- Allow Compute Shaders : On
- Shader Preload : On
My Rig :
- CPU : Intel i5 10400f
- GPU : Zotac RTX 2060
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 3200mhz
- Monitor Resolution: 1920×1080
- Graphics Driver: Nvidia Game Ready Driver v471.96
NBA Performance Benchmark :
|Minimum FPS||Average FPS||Maximum FPS|
With the performance I am personally getting on my system , I could easily crank up the settings to max. If you have a setup close to mine you can do it too. Try out what works best for you. For online competitive play the settings I have given would be perfect
There you go , the best graphics settings for NBA 2K22 to retain its visual depth and also give you enough performance to enjoy the game at its best. You can compare your rig with mine and tweak the settings accordingly.
If you still have performance issues the click here to check out our in-depth guide on how you can increase performance further in the game.
If the guide was useful , do let us know in the comment section down below.