It is always more exciting to enjoy a racing game in the way it’s meant to be played. A racing wheel is all you need for that. Many users have complained about the Racing wheels not working for Project Cars 3 . Let’s see how we can get it fixed.
Project Cars 3 – Racing Wheel / Steering Wheel Not Working
In order to get the racing wheel working just follow these simple steps :
- Open Steam and Go to Library
- Select Project Cars 3 from the list
- Right-click on Project Cars 3 and then select Properties
- There will be an option called – Steam Input Per-Game Setting (Requires Restart of a game)
- On the right side of that option, there will be a drop-down arrow
- By default, you will have to Use Your Global Steam Input Settings (None)
- Click on the drop-down arrow and select Forced Off
- This will fix the issue and the wheel will start working again.
Remember that this option resets itself to default every time steam updates. So make sure to change it after an update.
You are Good to go!
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.