It is always more exciting to enjoy a racing game in the way its meant to be played. A racing wheel is all you need for that. Many users have complained about Racing wheels not working for Project Cars 3 . Lets see how we can get it fixed
Project Cars 3 – Racing Wheel / Steering Wheel Not Working
In order to get the racing wheel working just follow these simple steps :
- Open Steam and Go to Library
- Select Project Cars 3 from the list
- Right click on Project Cars 3 and then select Properties
- There will be an option called – Steam Input Per-Game Setting (Requires Restart of a game)
- On the right side of that option there will be a drop down arrow
- By default you will have Use Your Global Steam Input Settings (None)
- Click on the drop down arrow and select Forced Off
- This will fix the issue and the wheel will start working again.
Remember that this option resets itself to default every time steam updates . So make sure to change it after an update.
You are Good to go !