WWE 2K22 controller not working : If you are one of the many users who are facing this exact same problem then you my friend have come to the right place. We have just the right fixes for you to make sure this problem is resolved for good.
WWE 2K22 – Fix Controller Not Working on PC STEAM
WWE 2K22 is finally out on all platforms. The wait ha been long but I believe its worth it. It is perhaps the most anticipated wrestling game of the year. No matter how huge the titles are , they always come with there share of bugs and technical glitches.
Over here we aren’t exactly actually going to talk about a bug. We are going to talk about a technical issue which many users at the moment are facing. It seems like for a lot of people the controller is not working. It wont get detected in WWE 2K22 for some reason.
How to Fix ” Controller Not Working ” Problem with WWE 2K22 :
There could be a lot of reason why this could be happening. The first and the most basic thing to check would be the USB ports and the controller itself. If its working with other games or maybe other non steam games then there should not be any problem with the controller itself. However if the controller is not getting detected then then could be problem with the port or the controller itself.
Let me tell you firstly that the fixes I am about to give you actually worked for several users. They are pretty easy and all you have to do is follow them step step by step :
- You need to make sure you have opted out of Steam Beta . To do this go to the Steam (top left) > Settings > Account > Change > Set to NONE – Opt out of all beta programs
- Click on Ok and Restart Steam.
- Plug out all devices like your controller , mouse and keyboard. Then plug your controller first followed by your mouse and keyboard. Disable Virtual inputs like DS4 Windows, VJoy and UJR.
If the controller starts working after this then its good to go. Or else follow the steps after this :
- At times having multiple steam library folders could cause the problem if the main folder is not selected. To change to you main folder go to Steam>Settings > Downloads > Steam Library Folders > Add Library Folder. Now all you have to do is to select the main folder and add it.
- Go to your Steam Library and select WWE 2K22.
- Right click and then select Properties > Controller > Override for WWE 2K22> Enable Steam Input.
- Restart Steam
- Make sure you have the controller connected when launching the game
If it still does not work then do this step :
- Launch Steam in Big Picture Mode > Manage Game > Controller Options > Steam Input per-game setting > Forced on
- Exit Big Picture Mode.
- Restart Steam
- Re-launch the game.
The controller should start working by now. However there is still some steps you can try if it still does not work for you :
- Go to Steam>Settings>Controller>General Controller Settings
- You will be taken to the Big Picture mode
- Select or Check the boxes before PlayStation Configuration Support and Xbox Configuration Support
- Then click on Back
- Restart Steam for one last time
I am sure these steps will help you fix any controller related issues with WWE 2K22. It already fixed the problem for many users and I wish it fixes for you too. If the guide was helpful please let us know know in the comments section down below. Also keep following the guides on WWE 2K22 right here on FPSIndex.