Are you looking for the best Class Setup for the SMG FSS Hurricane in COD MW 2?
Well, this is just the perfect guide for you. I will help you get the best FSS Hurricane Build for COD MW 2 (2022) that would melt enemies in seconds.
COD Modern Warfare 2- FSS Hurricane Best Loadout/Attachments
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is finally out on all platforms. We can now finally enjoy Multiplayer which is perhaps the best thing about Call of Duty games.
The game is not just about the various game modes in Multiplayer. You have so many different weapons that you can unlock and level up. You could customize the weapons according to your playstyle and also unlock Camos and Blueprints to make them look better in the game.
The SMGs had always been my go-to weapon in Call Of Duty. They had always been overpowered. If you get the right attachments on them, you would be able to melt enemies in a second or two. They are not that good at long range but for mid and close range battles, they are definitely the best guns out there.
They give you the extra mobility and quickness to throw your enemy’s aim off and with the high fire rate, eliminating enemies would become easier than you think.
The Best Class Setup, Loadout or Build for FSS Hurricane in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 :
The FSS Hurricane is a fast firing SMG and is part of the M4 Platform. The firepower on this weapon is not like the M4 but at close quarters it definitely makes up for it with the fire rate. Her is the best class setup for the FSS Hurricane.
- Barrel: FSS-X7 Barrel ( + Sound Suppression + Bullet Velocity + Hip Fire Accuracy+ Damage Range -Aim Down Sights -Hip Recoil Control -Movement Speed )
- Optic: Cronen Mini Red Dot ( I personally do not like the default iron sights on this gun. However, optics do give you a negative on Aim Down Sights this year. So use it only if you absolutely hate the iron sights.
- Underbarrel: FSS Sharkfin 90 (+ Aiming Stability)
- Stock: Ravage 8 (+ Aiming Stability – Aim Walking Speed – Sprint Speed )
- Rear Grip: Xten Grip (+ Sprint to Fire +Aim down sight speed -Recoil Control) or you can use the Phantom Grip (+ Sprint to Fire +Aim down sight speed – Recoil Control – Flinch Resistance)
If you are not using an Optic then use a Laser. Try the 1 MW Laser Box for Hip Fire Accuracy and Hip Fire Recoil Control instead of the Optic if you are okay with the iron Sights.
We are basically aiming for a build where you have plenty of Aiming Stability to ensure that you can easily take down the enemies. Bullet Velocity is very important for SMGs. Make sure you always have a positive for Bullet Velocity for all SMG builds.
That is all that you need to know about the best FSS Hurricane Build in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ( 2022 ).
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more weapon load-outs and class setups in COD MW 2.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.