Ultimate Team is a very challenging game mode. You will constantly keep facing people who are extremely good and would probably beat you fair and square.
To become good at the game you not only need good passing, shooting, and ball control skills, but also a great strategy that your team follows. Without the right strategy, your players would just randomly move in the pitch giving you fewer options to pass to, eventually breaking down your build-up.
In this guide, we will be talking about the new 4-3-2-1 Custom Tactics that could easily help you get wins over opponents who are really good in EA Sports FC24 Ultimate Team.
EA Sports FC24- BEST 4321 Formation Custom Tactics
The 4-3-2-1 is a more compact version of the 433 classic. Instead of the wide wingers, you get an LF and RF who stay closer to the Striker in the formation. This formation is incredible for building up an attack quickly.
Here are the best Custom Tactics for the 4321:
- The 4-3-2-1 is best when played with a high line(depth 67). You need to put pressure on your opponent so that he does not get room to breathe and make mistakes.
- Since the players are already close to each other and you get a lot of passing options, the best build-up style for the 4321 is Fast Build-Up. If you use Direct Passing the players will always run offside when combined with Fast Build Up. Therefore use Balanced as Chance Creation.
Player Instructions for the 4-3-2-1:
- Back 4 on Stay Back While Attacking. If you are really good in defending then put one of your fullbacks on Balanced and Overlap.
- The more Defensive CM will be on Stay Back While Attacking with Cover Center.
- More attacking CM will be on Stay Back While Attacking only.
- The third CM will actually be a winger or a CAM with good passing and dribbling. Keep him on Get Forward and Get into the Box for Cross.
- The LF and RF will be on Get In Behind. You can put one of them on Drift Wide to create more space.
- The Striker should be on Stay Central only. If he has over 88 pace, then add Get In Behind.
As I said before, this formation is for quick build-up. Your Side Forwards will constantly make runs so you need to feed them with as many through balls as possible. Cut-back passes from the goal line are key to scoring with this formation. Yes, it is sweaty but if EA is building a game where the goal line cut pass pass is so effective, why not use it?
There you go, that is all on “EA Sports FC24- BEST 4321 Formation Custom Tactics”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on EA Sports FC24.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.