This guide will help you with the best Assist settings in F1 22.
F1 22 Best Assist Settings for Beginners
F1 22 is a racing video game developed by Codemasters and published by EA Sports. The game holds the official license for Formula 1 and Formula 2 Championships and is also the 15th installment in the franchise.
The game gives us a very detailed driving experience you can say. It is very different from the games like Need for Speed where driving feels very linear and easy.
If you are new to F1 22, you might be wondering why is it so difficult to drive. You might be trying to take turns but all you would do is spin around crash or go off track. It becomes so frustrating that you might as well uninstall the game thinking it is not meant for you.
Well, this is why we are here. I would help you with the best Assist settings which would help you drive properly through the race.
Best Assist Settings for F1 22 :
Go ahead and use these settings for the best driving experience as a beginner. Make sure your Race Style is Standard
Game Options > Settings >Assists
Assist Settings :
- Driving Proficiency: Custom
- Steering Assist: On ( If you have this set to On the game would assist you in steering correctly. This is just so you could get the driving feel. However, I would suggest turning this Off after a few games because you would never improve in driving with this On)
- Braking Assist: Off (It is the same as Steering Assist. Helps you use the brakes more efficiently. However, I would recommend having this set to Off. If you have this set to On at the beginning do it while having Steering Assist set to On. Then turn off the Steering Assist and get used to steering while having Brake Assist still set to On. Then later on turn off the brake assist as well once you are good at steering. )
- Anti-Lock Brakes: On
- Traction Control: Full ( Very important to have this set to Full. This helps the car accelerate without losing traction)
- Drift Assist: On
- Dynamic Racing Lines: Corners Only ( Helps you learn the track with indicators around corners.)
- Dynamic Racing Lines Type: 3D
- Gearbox: Automatic (Manual would be very hard at first)
- Pit Assist: On (turn it Off once you are familiar with the track)
- Pit Release Assist: On
- ERS: On
- DRS: On
There you go, the best Assist Settings to Start F1 22. Go ahead and try these and see what the game feels like. You can always turn these assist off whenever you need them.
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section down below. Also, keep following FPS Index for more F1 22 content.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.