Tekken 8 Closed Network Test is underway and the game never felt better. I had always been a Tekken fanboy and played almost every Tekken game to date. The best thing about Tekken 8 is that it manages to make combat feel extremely satisfying with the Heat system.
The game could easily be the best Tekken yet and users are currently enjoying the online Ranked battles in the Closed Network Test.
With extremely detailed character models, it seems like users do not have a direct option of switching outfits. This guide today, will help you switch to a second outfit for every character even though there is no option of doing so in the game.
How to Change Outfit in Tekken 8 (CNT)
The game has limited users to only a few options. Since it is just a Network Test, we only have the option for Settings and Ranked Play. However, there is no Customization option available at the moment. In fact, we do not even have the Practice mode where we lab characters.
However, there is still a way you can equip the second outfit for every character. Here is what you need to do:
- There is no direct option, so you need to select Ranked Play
- When you enter the Character Select screen choose any random character other than the one you want to play and confirm your selection.
- Now select the Character you want to play as P2 or the COM. Do not Confirm.
- Now go back and select your original character as P1.
- The goal is to make sure that the first outfit of your character is on P2. This automatically selects the 2nd outfit for P1.
- For example, if you want to play as Jin, select Hwoarang (or any other character except Jin) as P1 and confirm. Now select Jin on P2 but do not confirm. Wait for the model to load. Simply press the back button and select Jin as player 1 while also having Jin as P2.
- This will make Jin wear his second outfit on P1.
- Now you can select any character you want as P2.
Well, that is how you can change your outfit in Tekken 8 (CNT).
I wish the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on Tekken 8.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.