How to Cure. Treat or Heal Sick Pals: Palworld lets you dive deep into a world full of mysterious creatures called Pals whom you could catch and tame. You can either make them work for you or turn them into your fighting partners.
But at the end of the day, these creatures will play a huge role in the development of your base. They will help you gather resources and work for you and it is pretty common for them to fall sick and lose their efficiency.
In this guide, we will be talking about how you can easily cure or treat these sick Pals in Palworld.
How to Cure, Treat, or Heal Sick Pals in Palworld
To attend to these sick pals and get them back in shape you would need to use ‘Low Grade Medical Supplies’ on them. These are useful for colds and sprains and there are a few ways of obtaining them:
- Crafting it yourself by first building a Medieval Medicine Workbench. However, you need to be at least level 12 or higher. To craft a Low Grade Medical Supplies kit you would need 5x Red Berries and 2x Horns
- Can be obtained as drops from Pals like Vaelet and Flopie.
- Can also be obtained from Human enemies like the Syndicates who raid your camps.
- You can buy them from the Merchant for 240 gold but I won’t recommend doing this. Gold is valuable so try to craft stuff instead of buying it.
Once you have the Low-Grade Medical Supplies
- Go to the Pal who has fallen sick
- Press the Command Pal key.
- Choose the option, Feed.
- Select Low-Grade Medical Supplies
This should instantly heal your Pal and get them back in shape to help you out.
That is all on “How to Cure / Treat Sick Pals in Palworld”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below and also follow FPS Index for more guides on Palworld.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.