Mortal Kombat Invasions Season 3 is upon us and there are some pretty good Skins to pick up this time. I am not a huge fan of this mode but if you wish to have outfits and skins you need to grind a lot.
Some of the boss fights in Season 3 for Invasions are pretty tough, while some are easy. Slaughter Kahn is one of the easy ones out there. General Shao is good when it comes to his moves list however, handling the AI is easier than a human.
In this guide, we will be talking about how you can easily defeat Slaughter Shao Kahn in MK1 Invasions Season 3.
How to Defeat SLAUGHTER SHAO KAHN Boss in Mortal Kombat 1
Like every other boss fight you will have to fight through 3 rounds against Slaughter Kahn. They are not that difficult but I would highly recommend you add points to Health and Attack Ratings to survive longer in this fight.
Here are some tips that might come in handy while you are facing Shao:
- Slaughter Kahn’s Armored attacks are pretty slow and you can easily jump around and get behind him.
- From round 2 you will be losing health whenever you go near Shao. If you do not have enough Health points play with a zoner like Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, or Quan Chi. Make sure your Attack Rating is also high or else you will die while trying to fight Shao as your health gets depleted constantly whenever you are close to him.
- If you have a high Attack Rating, raw uppercuts would do tons of damage. I would prefer doing uppercuts instead of long combo strings.
- At times Shao Kahn will do his famous Shoulder Charge towards you. You can block that or jump over it. I would prefer to jump over it as the chip damage on that is high.
- His Shoulder Dash is completely armored. So avoid attacking him during the animation. However, I have noticed that Sareena’s blades interrupt him while he is gearing up for the Shoulder Charge. She will be a great choice for a Kameo against Slaughter Kahn.
Well, that is all on “How to Defeat SLAUGHTER SHAO KAHN Boss in Mortal Kombat 1”
I hope the guide was helpful. Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, follow FPS Index for more guides on Mortal Kombat 1.
Arya is an avid gamer and a full-time content writer. His love for games is so unconditional that despite having a degree in Mass Communication he chose to have a career in the blogging world. He is a FIFA lover and has played every single FIFA game released since 2005. His knowledge of Sports Games is impeccable and every single article he writes is backed by years of experience.